- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER • Wants Offers
(LOCATION: Pompano Beach FL) This Sea Ray 380 Sundancer is a one-owner family cruiser with low hours and lots of room. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 38' express is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, and full canvas enclosure. The helm features radar, chart plotter, VHF radio, compass, and tilt wheel with hydraulic steering. Seating includes an adjustable helm seat, doublewide companion seat, and wraparound cockpit lounge. The wet bar with refrigerator will help keep the guests and crew refreshed. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform and transom shower.
The carpeted salon has port side galley with cherry cabinets, solid surface counter top and integrated sink. Appliances include electric cook top, built-in microwave oven, coffee maker, and refrigerator/freezer. Starboard, opposite the galley is a convertible dinette with leather settee and cherry dining table. The open salon provides an area for entertaining, dining, relaxing and watching TV, or can provide additional sleeping quarters when needed. The forward stateroom has island berth with under-berth storage, TV with VCR, and cedar-lined hanging lockers. The enclosed head with vanity and shower stall is forward port side. The mid-cabin lounge converts to a double berth and has hanging locker.
Bonnie Lass II is powered by twin Mercruiser 370-hp 8.1 S Horizon v-drive engines with only 247 hours. Mechanical features include reverse cycle HAC to maintain cabin comfort and a Kohler generator that provides offshore electrical power. This one-owner 380 Sundancer is exceptionally clean, well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable 38' Sea Ray.
" Capt Maintained "
Blow Out Special . Owner say's " Boat Must Go Now " ASAP. All reasonable offers considered .
" Steal This Beauty"
- Displacement: 20000
- Engines 8.1 FWC Merc's
- Total Power: 370
- Fuel: 275 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 42
- Forward Stateroom with Island Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Two Hanging Lockers and TV with VCR Forward Head Compartment with VacuFlush Head, Mirrored Vanity, and Shower Stall Starboard Wraparound Dinette with Cherry Table - Converts to Double Berth Full Galley Port Side with Overhead TV with VCR Mid-Cabin Lounge - Converts to Aft Stateroom with Double Berth and Hanging Locker
- Cherry Cabinets Solid Surface Countertop with Integrated Sink Two-Burner Electric Cooktop Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer SpaceSaver Coffee Maker Built-in Microwave Oven
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Canvas Port Side Wet Bar with Refrigerator Adjustable Helm Seat Double-wide Companion Seat Horseshoe Cockpit Lounge with Removable Table
- Raymarine RW300 GPS Raymarine RC530 Chart Plotter Raymarine VHF Radio SmartCraft Instrumentation Salon TV with VCR and Radio Stateroom TV with VCR AM/FM/CD Stereo with Cockpit Remote Salon and Cockpit Speakers
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit Anchor and Windlass Transom Door Swim Platform Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 370-hp Mercruiser 8.1 S Horizon V-Drive Engines F.W.C Zone-Controlled Reverse Cycle HAC Water Heater Kohler 6.5kW Generator with Sound Shield - 247 hrs 50-amp Shore Power Five Batteries Battery Charger/Inverter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Salesman's Notes
- New Canvass New Color 5/12 Beige Rating 1 - 10 10 Higest ( 8.5 )