- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner has passed away . Wife say's
Sell ! Sell ! Sell !
VESSEL must be " SOLD "
" Serious Inquires Only "
(LOCATION: Pompano Beach FL) This Sea Ray 420 Sundancer is an excellent example of a popular and practical family cruiser with lots of room and dependable diesel power. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious aft-cabin interior. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 42' express is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch. She features new canvas and Eisenglass with bimini top and full enclosure. The helm features Raytheon 16-mile radar, Northstar 962X GPS, Robertson AP2000DL auto pilot, Lowrance depth finder, Standard Horizon VHF radio, and Ritchie compass. Seating includes a triple-wide helm seat and cockpit lounge with table. The wet bar with ice maker will help keep the guests and crew refreshed. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform and transom shower. Wide side decks lead forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with Danforth anchor, and new Maxell electric windlass.
The carpeted salon has port side galley with upper & lower cabinets, solid surface counter top and integrated sink. Appliances include three-burner cook top, built-in Sharp microwave oven, NuTone blender, and Norcold refrigerator/freezer. Next to the galley is liquor cabinet with top-opening bar and mirror. Starboard, opposite the galley is a nine-foot settee with under-seat storage and hi-lo table. The open salon provides an area for entertaining, dining or relaxing and watching TV. The forward queen berth has under-berth storage, TV with VCR, and cedar-lined hanging locker. The enclosed head with vanity and shower stall is forward port side. The aft-cabin lounge converts to a double berth and has hanging locker, storage, and vanity. Two-zone reverse cycle HAC maintains interior comfort and a Yanmar generator provides offshore electrical power.
My Elena is powered by twin 3208 Caterpillar 375-hp engines with that provide sportcruiser performance and diesel economy and durability. This 420 Sundancer is exceptionally clean, well equipped, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable 42' Sea Ray.
- Displacement: 20000
- Total Power: 3208's 375 hp ea.
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 28
- Forward Cabin with Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, TV with VCR, and Hanging Locker Aft-Cabin Convertible Lounge with Under-Berth Storage, Hanging Locker, and Vanity 9' Salon Sofa with Hi-Lo Table and Under-Seat Storage Entertainment Center with Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo and Flat Screen TV Full Galley Port Side Enclosed Head with Mirrored Vanity and Shower Stall
- Full Galley Port Side Upper & Lower Storage Solid Surface Countertop Integrated Sink Three-Burner Cooktop Built-in Sharp Microwave Oven Built-in NuTone Blender New Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer 6/08
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch New Bimini Top & Eisenglass 3/08 Wet Bar with Ice Maker Rail-Mounted Stainless Steel Grill Cockpit Carpet Updated Cockpit Interior 6/07 Triple-Wide Helm Seat Cockpit Lounge Cockpit Table Cockpit Speakers
- Raytheon 16-mile Radar Northstar 962X GPS Lowrance Depth Finder Robertson AP2000DL Auto Pilot Standard Horizon VHF Radio Ritchie Power Damp Compass Glendinning Engine Synchronizer Bennett Trim Tabs Morse Engine Controls Seastar Hydraulic Steering
- Deck & Hull
- Fresh Bottom Paint with New Zincs 10/09 Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Rayline Searchlight 30# Danforth Anchor and Roller New Maxell Windlass 4/09 Transom Door Extended Swim Platform Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Recent Survey Available 3/08 Twin 375-hp 3208's Caterpillar FWC Diesel Engines 986 Hours Oil Change System Recent Shaft Alignment 10/09 New Hoses 10/09 New Wiper Motors 6/07 Extra Props Yanmar 9kW FWC Generator 250 Hours Dual 30-amp Shore Power 50-amp Pro Mariner Battery Charger Two-Zone Reverse Cycle HAC Water Heater Seafire Marine Fire Suppression New Batteries 4/12 Dingy 9'6" w/ 15 H.P. Yamaha ( 2 Stroke incl ) Cockpit Seating Bench Seat Cushions ( in Storage Practically New )
- Salesman's Notes
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Try $50 K Rating 1 - 10 ( 10 Highest ) ( 6 )
- Rating 1 - 10 Ten Highest ( 6 )