This 27' 2004 Crownline 270 CR cabin cruiser is located in Port Orange, Florida.
It is powered by aVolvo Penta 5.7 liter gasoline engine,Volvo DP drive, and duo props. With this boat and all its features you can be sure that you will relax and have fun with style and class. Cabin features includes a full galley with microwave, stove, refrigerator and sink that provides hot and cold water. The bathroom provides standing headroom shower, sink, and vacu flush head. The cabin sleeps four comfortably with air condition and has a easy access door out to the cockpit. The Helm of this boat shines elegantly with cherry wood trim and state of the art gauges and electronics. The best part about this boat is all the spacious relaxed seating that is placed perfectly throughout the cockpit along with the stern seating that converts into a huge sunpad. Now is your chance to get an enjoyably beautiful boat at a great price. This boat is hands down one of the cleanest cabin cruisers I've seen yet.
*She can be seen by appoint by contacting the listing broker today. Her owner is motivated and will consider all reasonable offers. You may also make an Internet offer contingent to your personal inspection and contingencies. Call or email today to arrange for a viewing or to submit an offer. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for visiting our listing.
- Full Specifications
- LOA: 27’ Beam: 8’5” Min Draft: 21” Weight: 7500 Lbs Clearance: 9’ Engine and Mechanics # Engines: One Engine Make: VOLVO PENTA Model: 5.7 GI Hours: 105 hrs Fuel Type: Gas Horse Power: 280 Hp Drive Type: Volvo Penta DP Interior # Staterooms/Cabins: Two # Berths: Two # Sleep: Four Stereo: Sony # Units: Two CD: x Satellite: x Type Head: Vacum Flush # Shower/s: Two Galley Galley Sink: x Pressurized Water: x Hot Water: x Fridge: x # Units: Two Stove: X Electronics AM/FM CD player, horn, automatic bilge pump, blower, 12-volt cabin lighting, Dockside 30 amp shore power, AC/DC breaker panel, battery charging system, dual batteries, dual battery switch, 110 volt hot water, 12 volt pressure water, GFCI outlets Hull & Deck Walk through windshield, deck hatch w/screen, cabin port lights, anchor line locker, remote windlass, remote spot light, transom shower, integrated oversized swim platform w/boarding ladder, stainless steel bow rail & cleats, Bimini top & full canvas enclosure, mooring line storage locker, fender storage, walk-through transom, transom gate door, Stainless steel loading ladder, marine grade snap-in carpet, adjustable double-wide helm seat, Stern Bench seating w/ sun pad conversion, courtesy lighting, large trim tabs, wet bar, rear dinette Cabin & Interior Forward berth, berth with dinette conversion, mid cabin berth. Storage compartment, opening port light, reading light, mid cabin berth, port lights, hanging locker, reading lights, air conditioning Galley: 12-volt refrigerator/freezer, 110V single burner stove, Hot & Cold water, sink, 110-volt receptacle, Microwave, stow-away dining table. Head: Hot & Cold pressurized water, shower, sink, Vacu flush head, vanity, mirror, port light, head exhaust
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Step easily below deck into a roomy and luxurious Cabin with lots of headroom, even for a six-footer. There's deep-pile carpeting throughout. The galley is fitted with a sink and pressurized fresh water system, refrigerator, handsome cherry wood cabinetry and microwave oven. The V-berth dinette converts to a spacious sleeping area. The vented and lighted head is equipped with a sink, shower and vanity; the ideal combination of comfort, convenience and efficiency. It just doesn't get any better than this.
- Max HorsePower
- *Thank You for stopping by. We are available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975