- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Turn Key Ready • Priced to Sell
(LOCATION: Toms River NJ) The Bertram 28 Flybridge Cruiser is a classic deep-V fishing boat that has never been equaled in popularity with offshore anglers. Nearly three thousand were built over the long production but you will have to look long and hard to find one as well maintained as this one. Large enough for comfort and small enough for easy maneuvering, this fisherman provides an affordable cruising alternative.
The flybridge features forward helm station, custom radar arch, bimini top, and full enclosure. The helm is well equipped and enjoys a 360º view. To get you there and back this Bertram is equipped with Furuno 1850 DF / FF / GPS / map with 5.6" color LCD display, Furuno M821 radar with 8" color LCD display, and VHF marine radio. For background music, news, and weather there's an AM/FM stereo. For fishing there is a set of rocket launchers, center rigger, and a pair of outriggers.
The Bertram 28 features a large, 85 square foot, cockpit with pedestal, rigging table, fresh & salt water washdown, and teak swim platform. There's more than enough room to fish, relax, or celebrate a good day of fishing.
The cabin is bright with lots of natural light. Port side is a booth-style dinette that seats four and sleeps two. To starboard is a compact galley and enclosed head compartment with toilet and sink. For overnight trips and afternoon naps there's a forward v-berth with under-berth storage.
Maintained to high standards this Bertram 28 is powered by a pair of 225 horsepower Mercruiser engines. One is original with around 1200 hours of use while the other was replaced in 2002 and has 225 hours. She has maintained her classic good looks and will continue to look good and run well for years to come. Call now and schedule a showing of this very affordable Bertram 28 Flybridge Cruiser.
- Displacement: 12060
- Total Power: 225
- Fuel: 185 Fresh Water: 30
- This Bertram has a comfortable and compact cabin with overnight capabilities. Booth Style Dinette Seats Four - Sleeps Two Compact Galley with Molded Counter with Integrated Sink and Under-Counter Refrigerator Enclosed Stand-up Head Compartment V-berth Forward with Under-Berth Storage
- Bridge and Cockpit
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top and Esinglass Enclosure Rocket Launchers Outriggers Center Rigger 85 Square Foot Cockpit Pedestal & Rigging Table Engine Access Fresh & Salt Water Washdown Teak Swim Platform
- Furuno 1850 GPS / Chart Plotter / Fish Finder / Depth Finder with 5.6" Color LCD Display Furuno M821 Radar with 8" LCD Display - 24NM:2KW VHF Radio Stereo System
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Windlass
- Twin 225-hp Mercruiser Inboard Engines Port Engine - Original with 1200 Hours Starboard Engine - 2002 with 225 Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.