- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Bayliner 3788 Motor Yachts is a stylish flybridge cruiser with crisp styling and family-friendly accommodations. The 3788 has a roomy flybridge, cockpit, a big open salon, two staterooms both with double berths, and a head compartment that boasts a tub/shower.
Beginning at the top with the large flybridge, the upper helm is located starboard with the captain’s chair. The electronics include: a Raymarine ST6001 autopilot, Raymarine GPS, and Raymarine RL70 Pathfinder radar. A wrap-around lounge starts at the helm and sweeps around to fill the portside and aft of the bridge with room for five. The aft section of the bridge extends over the cockpit providing an additional seating area for the bridge and shade for those below. A molded staircase behind the helm connects the bridge with cockpit. The cockpit has additional molded steps giving access to the side decks and forward to the foredeck, a transom door to the swim platform with built-in boarding ladder and sliding doors leading to the salon.
When you enter the salon you will find a large u-shaped settee to starboard with expandable wood table for cocktails or dining. Across from the settee is the entertainment center with RCA television, VCR, and a JVC AM/FM/CD system with 8-disc changer and surround sound. Forward of the entertainment center is the galley with Corian countertop, microwave, 2-burner stovetop, Nova Kool refrigerator, stainless steel double sink, and a U-Line icemaker that faces the salon. The galley countertop provides a serving area for entertaining. Across from the galley is the lower helm station that duplicates the bridge station.
Forward and down are two staterooms and head compartment. The forward master stateroom has a centerline queen berth, two hangings lockers, and lots of storage. Portside is the head compartment with vanity, vacu-flush head, and the tub-shower combination. Starboard is the guest stateroom with double berth and hanging locker. If you need additional accommodations the salon settee converts to a queen size berth.
Just Ducky is powered by twin Cummins 330 hp diesels with just 540 hours. The Cummins allow this 3788 to cruise at 20 knots. A Marine Air AC keeps the interior comfortable and a Westerbeke 8 kW generator provides electricity when away from shore power. This Bayliner 3788 has all the space and conveniences needed for entertaining or cruising. Whether entertaining friends or enjoying time with the family this boat is ready. Call now for more information or to schedule a showing.
- Displacement: 22,274#
- Total Power: 330-Each Cruising Speed: 20-Knots Max Speed: 25-Knots
- Fuel: 300-Gallons Fresh Water: 125-Gallons Holding: 36-Gallons
- Master Stateroom with Queen Berth Guest Stateroom with Double Berth Convertible Settee in Salon Head Compartment with tub/shower combo Air Conditioning
- Corian countertops Stainless Steel Double Sink Nova Kool Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Two-burner stovetop U-line Icemaker
- RCA Television RCA VCR JVC AM/FM/CD with 8-disc changer Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot Raymarine Ray 53 VHF Raymarine GPS Raymarine RL 79 Pathfinder Radar Danforth Compass
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Westerbeke 8.0 kW Generator Marine Air AC Halon Auto Fire Suppression
- Deck & Hull
- Bimini over Bridge Transom Door Swim/Dive Platform Retractable Boarding Ladder Snap-in Carpeting for Cockpit & Bridge Bennett Trim Tabs Delta Anchor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.