- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale FL) This Albin 36 Express Trawler is a modern trawler/cruiser that combines space, comfort, and economy in a sturdy all-weather package. Large enough to live aboard and small enough to navigate the inter-coastals. She features a spacious flybridge, roomy cockpit, large open salon, and two staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with bimini top and full Eisenglass enclosure. The upper helm station is forward with 360º view, centerline helm, captain's chair, and companion seat to either side with additional seating aft. Equipped with upper and lower helm stations this Albin 36 has integrated electronics with Raymarine color chart plotter, sounder, 24-mile radar, Raytheon auto pilot, Standard Horizon VHF radio, Ritchie compass, and an AM/FM/CD stereo on the bridge. The lower station features Raymarine color chart plotter, Hummingbird fish finder, Standard Horizon VHF radio, Ritchie compass, and an AM/FM stereo with 10-disc changer and tape player. A port side refreshment center with refrigerator keeps snacks and beverages at hand.
Steps lead below to the cockpit with hard top. The cockpit has cushioned seating for six with under-seat storage, transom door, freshwater shower, and swim platform. Wide side decks lead forward to the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with CQR anchor and Simpson Lawrence windlass.
The air-conditioned interior has been updated and features new carpet. The salon is bright and airy with cockpit access and large windows. Port side with we have an L-shaped settee with room to relax, dine, or entertain. The galley is starboard and features cherry cabinets, Corian counter top, stainless steel double sink, three-burner range with oven, microwave oven, coffee maker, and Norcold refrigerator/freezer. The lower helm is to starboard. There's television and AM/FM/CD stereo for entertainment.
There are two staterooms for overnight and extended cruises.The forward stateroom features v-berth, under-berth storage, storage drawers, and hanging locker. The enclosed head has toilet, vanity with stainless steel sink, and shower stall. The aft cabin has queen berth, hanging locker, dresser, and drawer storage. The ensuite master head has vanity and bath tub.
Power is provided by twin 270-hp Cummins diesel engines designed for economical and dependable performance. Mechanical features include MarineAir reverse cycle HAC, 11-gallon water heater, and a Westerbeke 7.5kW generator with Sound Shield. She is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Albin 36 Express Trawler.
Owner Say's . Boat Must Go
Let's Make a Deal
- Displacement: 18000
- Total Power: 270
- Fuel: 380 Fresh Water: 120 Holding: 20
- Air-conditioned interior with cherry trim. Updated Interior with New Carpet (11/08) Forward Stateroom with V-Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Drawers, and Hanging Locker Stateroom to Port with double Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Drawers, and Hanging Locker Enclosed Head Compartment with Electric Head, Vanity with Stainless Steel Sink, and Shower Stall Open Salon with Large Windows, Galley to Starboard, L-Shaped Settee Port Side, and Lower Helm Forward Television and Sony AM/FM Stereo with CD Changer and Tape Player
- Cherry Cabinets Drawer & Shelf Storage Corian Counter Top Stainless Steel Double Sink Three-Burner Range with Oven Samsung Microwave Oven New Norcold Refrigerator (6/09) Coffee Maker
- Bridge & Cockpit
- Flybridge with Bimini Top Full Eisenglass Enclosure ( In Storage ) Centerline Helm Forward Overhead Electronics Box Guest Seating to Either Side and Aft Refreshment Center with Refrigerator Cockpit with Hard Top Cushioned Seating for Six (Cushions in Storage ) Under-Seat Storage Stairway to Bridge Transom Door to Swim Platform Wide Side Decks Cockpit cushions in Storage Complete Bridge Enclosure ( Like New ) in Storage
- Upper & Lower Stations
- All Electronics are Integrated Upper Helm: Mather's Electronic Controls Raymarine E80 Color Chart Plotter & Sounder with 24-mile Radar (New 2005) Ritchie Compass Raytheon AP5000 Auto Pilot Standard Horizon VHF Radio with DSC (New 2005) AM/FM/CD Stereo Lower Helm: Raymarine RL70C Color Plotter/Radar Repeater Hummingbird Fish Finder Raytheon AP600 Auto Pilot Ritchie Compass Standard Horzion VHF Radio Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo with 10-disc Changer Salon and Cockpit Speakers
- Deck & Hull
- Bottom Paint and Zincs Replaced (5/12) Swim Platform Refinished with Awlgrip Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with 35# CQR Anchor Secondary Fortress Anchor Simpson Lawrence Windlass with Deck and Helm Controls Transom Door Swim Platform Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Fully Serviced (5/12) Twin 270-hp Cummins Diesel Engines Racor Fuel Filters Hydraulic Trim Tabs Two-Zone MarineAir Reverse Cycle HAC with Digital Controls Westerbeke 7.5kW Generator with Sound Shield ( 450 hrs ) 50-amp Shore Power Four New Batteries (1/09) Heart 2500 Inverter/Charger Protected shafts w/ extra large rudders Complete Service w/ Records
- Dinghy Included
- 10' Hard Bottom Nouverina Dingy incl. ( Engine not incl )
- Salesmen's Notes
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. $ Try $115 K
- Additional Information
- Vessel Hauled & Completely Serviced 5/12 1 Hull waxed 2. New Hydrulic lines 3 Bottom Paint w/ zinc's 4 Oil ,filters on Motors & Genset 5 All systems checked & certified . NOTE ; Vessel needs a little TLC . Detailing inside and out .
- Vessel just serviced and deliverd to owner May 2013 New Hydrulic hoses New Starter on Genset New Battery Charger New Head Maserator pump , Forward bildge pump, New Salon A/C System New Cutlass bearings & Seals Oil , Filters have been changed both Engines. All Systems have been check and verified . " Vessel is Mechanically " Turn Key " Need's Detailing Rating 1 - 10 Ten Highest ( 5.0)