- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
(LOCATION: Punta Gorda FL) The Sea Ray 340 Sundancer is a popular and practical family cruiser. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 34' express is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch and bimini top with full canvas enclosure. The helm features Garmin GPSmap, radar, VHF radio, Ritchie compass, and stainless steel wheel with hydraulic steering. Seating includes an elevated helm seat, companion lounge, and removable stern seating. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform with boarding ladder. Forward is a stainless steel bow rail and bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
The carpeted salon has port side galley with wraparound cabinets, solid surface counter top, electric cook top, and integrated sink. Appliances include built-in microwave oven and under-counter refrigerator/freezer. Starboard, opposite the galley is a convertible dinette. The forward island berth has under-berth storage, storage cabinet, and hanging lockers. The mid-cabin lounge converts to a double berth. The enclosed head with Vacu-flush head, vanity, and shower. Reverse cycle HAC maintains cabin comfort. A generator with low hours provides offshore electrical power.
This Sundancer is powered by twin Crusader 370-hp inboard engines that provide sportcruiser performance. This 340 Sundancer well equipped and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very affordable 34' Sea Ray.
- Displacement: 12100
- Total Power: 370
- Fuel: 225 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Mid-Cabin Lounge Converts to Double Berth Port Side Galley Convertible Dinette to Starboard Forward Berth with Under-Berth Storage and Hanging Lockers Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower
- Teak Trimmed Cabinets Solid Surface Countertop Integrated Sink Two-Burner Cooktop Built-in Microwave Oven Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Enclosure Elevated Helm Seat Companion Lounge Removable Stern Seat Cockpit Carpet
- Garmin GPSmap Radar VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Sea Ray Instrumentation Trim Tab Controls
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit Anchor & Windlass Transom Door Swim Platform Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 370-hp Crusader FWC V-Drive Engines Air Conditioner Water Heater Central Vacuum Westerbeke 5kW Generator 30-amp Shore Power Three Batteries 20-amp Battery Charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.