- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Jacksonville FL) Looking for trawler comfort and cruiser performance? The Mainship 430 Trawler offers both with this roomy two stateroom coastal cruiser. She comes with a spacious flybridge with bimini top, an aft deck with dinghy, cockpit, roomy salon, full galley, and two private staterooms.
The main deck provides easy movement from the bow pulpit with anchor and windlass with side deck access to salon and back to the open cockpit. The cockpit has room for fishing or relaxing with transom door access to a large swim platform with freshwater shower. Like an early morning swim? There’s a cockpit door with aft cabin entry.
The air-conditioned salon is open with large windows for lots of natural light and blinds for privacy. Teak woodwork and teak & holly sole provide warmth and style. Aft, to either side of the aft deck companionway are built-in cabinets with ample storage, chart table, bookcase, and entertainment center. Port side is a comfortable sofa facing a dining table with four chairs. The lower helm station is forward of the dinette with teak helm and wheel and captain’s chair. Across from the helm is a two-seat breakfast bar that overlooks the galley. The galley is down port side and features a full-size GE refrigerator with freezer, Corian counter top with stainless steel sink, under-counter ice maker, ample storage, Princess three-burner range with oven, SpaceSaver coffee maker, and GE microwave oven. There is in-sole access to the engine room and laundry from the galley. A Splendide washer & dryer extended the wardrobe on any length cruise.
There are two private, air-conditioned, staterooms. Across from the galley is the guest/day head with toilet, vanity, and shower stall. The forward guest cabin has island berth, under-berth storage, two hanging lockers, and flat screen TV. The master aft cabin features queen berth with ample under-berth storage, built-in cabinets, large hanging locker, and en suite head compartment with shower stall.
LOVE LIFE is powered by twin Caterpillar diesel engines with 350 horsepower each and 475 hours. Mechanical features include an Kohler 8-kW generator and three reverse cycle central AC units (one each for the staterooms and one for salon). A full complement of electronics are installed for upper and lower stations with: Raytheon 24-mile Radar, Raymarine RL70C GPS Chart Plotter, Raymarine RN300 GPS Chart Plotter, Raymarine ST60 Tridata Displays, Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot, Raytheon Depth Sounder, Raymarine VHF Radio, and Icom VHF Radio. She is a full featured cruiser with comfortable accommodations, is well equipped, has been well maintained, and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Mainship 430 Trawler.
- Open Salon with Ample Storage Large Windows for Natual Light with Blinds for Privacy Teak Woodwork and Teak & Holly Sole Aft Deck Access with Doors to Side Decks Cabinets Aft with Chart Table, Bookcase, and Entertainment Center Comfortable Sofa Dinette with Seating for Four Lower Helm Station with Captain's Chair Breakfast Bar Overlooking Galley Galley Down Forward Guest Cabin with Island Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Carpeting, Settee, Two Hanging Lockers, and Flat Screen TV Forward Guest/Day Head with Electric Toilet, Mirrored Vanity, Ceramic Sink, Corian Counter Top, and Shower Stall Master Aft Cabin with Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Carpeting, Hanging Locker, End Tables, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Head with Mirrored Vanity, Ceramic Sink, Corian Counter Top, and Shower Stall Aft Cabin Access to Salon or Cockpit
- Galley Down - Port Side Spacious Galley with Teak Cabinets and Teak & Holly Sole Ample Storage Corian Counter Top with Stainless Steel Sink Princess Three-Burner Range with Oven GE Microwave Oven B&D SpaceSaver Coffee Maker Full-Size GE Refrigerator Under-Counter Ice Maker Access to Engine Room and Laundry
- Flybridge & Sundeck
- Open Flybridge with Room for Many New Bimini Top Centerline Helm Forward Wide Helm Seat L-Shaped Guest Lounge with Table Port Side Bench Seating to Starboard Open Aft Deck with Radar Mast Dinghy Cradle Terhi Dinghy with 9.9 Honda Outboard Marquipt Crane
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit with Plow Anchor and Roller Simpson Lawrence Windlass Stainless Steel Bow Rail Recessed Walkaround Open Flybridge Aft Deck with Dinghy and Davit Life Sling Cockpit with Aft Cabin Access Transom Door Swim Platform Freshwater Shower Blister-free Hull
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon 24-mile Radar Raymarine RL70C GPS Chart Plotter Raymarine RN300 GPS Chart Plotter Raymarine ST60 Tridata Displays Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot Raytheon Depth Sounder Raymarine VHF Radio Icom VHF Radio Ritchie Compass JVC Television JVC AM/FM/CD Stereo with 5-Disc Changer Two Flat Screen Televisions in Staterooms
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 350-hp Caterpillar 3126 Diesel Engines with 475 hours Glendinning Engine Synchronizer Racor 900 Fuel Filters Oil Xchange System Seafire Fire Suppression System Single Water Pump Hydraulic Steering Bennett Trim Tabs Kohler 8-kW Generator 50-amp Shore Power with 50' Cable Three Batteries 60-amp Battery Charger Three Reverse Cycle HVAC Units Slendide Washer/Dryer 6-gallon Water Heater Two 40-gallon Holding Tanks Central Vacuum System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.