- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L 454's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
1995 37' Sea Ray Express Cruiser -- FRESH WATER Since New -- Excellent Condition!
Only 670 Original Hours on Twin 7.4L 340HP Mercruiser Engines... Lots of Extras Including A/C & Heat, 2 LCD TV's w/ 5.1 Surround Sound, High End Cockpit Stereo System w/ Subwoofer, Spare Props, Upgraded Electronics Package + Much More!
Owner Says Sell, Call with an Offer or to Arrange a Showing Today!
- Key Features & Upgrades
- CURRENT OWNER OF 10 YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW! Updated Electronics: Radar, New Chartplotter, GPS, AutoPilot, Fish Finder / Depth Guage 2 Flat Screen LCD TV's w/ 5.1 Surround Sound Upgraded Cockpit Sound System w/ Subwoofer & RF Wireless Remote Spare Propellers Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens) Engine Sync. Dockside City Water Connection (3) Windshield Wipers (2) 3-Blade Spare Propellers Dripless Shaft Log's
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Port / Starboard Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower LCD Television w/5.1 Surround Sound (Note: Projector Hook-up for off-board viewing!) Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (3-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth, Speed, Trip Log, ect.) Radar (Open Array) Color GPS w/Chartplotter Autopilot Upgraded AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Ipod Connect (Sub-woofer, RF Remote, etc.)
- (3) Batteries (NEW) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (NEW) (1) 4000 Watt Inverter (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In Emergency Start System (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/(2) Cords
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker (4) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Power Windshield Vent Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Cockpit Wet Bar Fender Holders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jason Lash at 321-231-8756 with any questions or to arrange a showing!