- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A beautiful example of this Classic Hatteras long range cruising yacht the very popular twin-deck motoryyacht with the extended salon can entertain on a grand scale. Very spacious three-stateroom layout features huge 174-square-foot salon with full teak paneling and full wet bar, three full heads, separate enginerooms, home sized gally with dinette opposite. Small aft deck is perfect for line-handling. Additional features include galley pass-through bow pulpit, molded foedeck seating, more and more! BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED, NEW SURVEY 2/9/2012, BOAT DETAILED TOP TO BOTTOM 2/10/2012
- Main Salon • 27 " PANASONIC Flat Screen TV in Main Salon • Panasonic Amplifier with AM/FM Tuner. • Scottsman Ice Maker . • Blue Leather Sofa Custom made to fit entire starboard side of salon. • Matching Blue Leather Reclining Club Chairs opposite on port side. • Three Designer Walnut Coffee Tables in salon.
- • Naiad Stablizers. Overhauled 2002 • Robertson AP 35 auto pilot w/ FB remote. • Garmin 4208 24 mile radar. & GPS (NEW 2009 ) • 8" Danforth Compass. • SEA 222 SSB Radio. • Datamarine depth sounder. • Datamarine speed log. • Electro Voice Loudhailer. • Icom IC M604 VHF Radio. • 8" Danforth compass. • Rudder angle indicator. • Remote Control ACR Search Light. • Intercom to Flybridge and Galley.
- Frigidaire built-in clothes washer and dryer Frigidaire 3 door refrigerator microwave oven Modern Maid dishwasher Galley Maid 4 burner stove with broiler Garbage disposal Vinyl flooring Dinette seating Intercom to Pilothouse and Flybridge. Double Stainless Steel Sinks.
- A beautiful example of this Classic Hatteras long range cruing yaht the very popular twin-deck motoryyacht with the extended salon can entertain on a grand scale. Veryspacious three-stateroom layout features huge 174-square-foot salon with full teak paneling and full wet bar, three full heads, separate enginerooms, home sized gally with dinette opposite. Small aft deck s perfect for line-handling. Full with salon means no side decks. Additional features include gally pass-through bow pulpit, molded foedeck seating, more and more! Beautifully Maintained
- Accommodations The 53ED has the master stateroom and quest stateroom on the lower level. The master has an island queen berth with ensuite head and shower, generous hanging lockers and drawers. The guest stateroom has two single berths and head with shower. There is a third stateroom and head forward, that can serve as either crews quarters or additional guest accomodations. The galley is also on the lower level with a dinette across. The main level has a spacious saloon with bar and entertainment center. The pilot house is separate from the saloon, on this level, with an inside ladder to the spacious flybridge. TWO NEW MASTERFLUSH FRESH WATER HEADD 2009
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Deck Equipment • Fiberglass decks with non skid. • Fiberglass swim platform. • S/S 4 step transom ladder. • Bow & Flybridge bench seats & FB Helm Seats . • Canvass bench seat and FB Helm Covers . • Electric Windless Lewmar 1900 NEW in 2009 • 66 LB Bruice 200FT chain • Spare Danforth anchor. • 2 fiberglass Dunnage Boxes on Bow. • Centerline cabin foredeck hatch. • Bridge Deck Electric Dinghy Davit (1200 lb capacity). • 11' Boston Whaler Tender with 15/hp Johnson. • Seven Step Marquipt Tide Ride Ladder. • (3) Windshield wipers. • (2) Fuel fills. • (2) Waste pump out fittings. • Teak foredeck handrail (Awlgrip painted). • Safety lines (S/S, vinyl covered). • (4) Deck courtesy lights. • Dual trumpet air horn. • Dockside water connector.
- Flybridge • Robertson 135 auto pilot remote. • VHF Radio. • Datamarine Depth Sounder remote. • Datamarine Speed Log remote. • 8"Danforth compass. • Intercom to Pilothouse and Galley. • Twin Pompanette helm sea • Aft and side wrap around bench seating Radar Arch with new Bimini Top (2011) Rudder angle indacator Garmin 4012 (2009)
- ENGIN ROOM & MECHANICAL
- Engine Room & Mechanical • Naiad Stabilizer. •(REBUILT IN 2002) 6V92'S MAJORED IN 1995. Recently New Injectors 2009, New Turbos 2010 • Airseps. • Double Racor fuel filters on main engines w/vacuum gauges and single Racor on genset. • Kidde automatic fire extinguishing system. • Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning with SMX control heads (1 NEW 2011 ). • Main engine mechanical gauges in engine room. • Engine room fresh water bib. • Water heater. New 2011 • Pressure water system twin shore hook-ups (by port & stbd p/h doors). • Allison 2:1 Gears. • Engine room blowers. • Glendinning engine synchronizer. • Engine emergency shut offs lower station. • 4 automatic bilge pumps. • Oil change system for mains, gears and genset.
- Electrical: • Onan 20 KW genset (1650 Hours as of Sept 2011). • 12V, 32VDC and 120V, 240 VAC electrical system. • Port & Starboard shore power hookup. • Genset gauges upper and lower station. • 8 New GULF CART BATTERIES. NEW 2011 • Battery parallel switch. • Sentry 32 VDC automatic battery charger . • Guest 10 amp 12 VDC automatic battery charger. • Hubbell TV/Telephone connector. • Hubbell 50 Amp 125 Volt shore power connector. • Hubbell 50 Amp 250 Volt shore power connector. • (2) 50' 50 Amp 240-Volt power cables
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or curtis @curtisstokes.net .