- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Hudson FL) The Chris Craft 42 Commander has classic style that is still copied today. Here is your chance to own an original MacKerer design at a fraction of the cost of new. Expanded and enclosed bridge, open salon, full galley, and two private staterooms provide room for family and friends.
On deck we start with a roomy foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, forward lounge, wraparound main deck, and access to the teak swim platform. The enclosed bridge deck has room for relaxing, entertaining, or dining. The twin helm seats are forward with full controls, electronics, and handy under-seat refrigerator. A centerline companionway leads to the salon.
Below we have an open salon with casual seating, TV, and breakfast bar over looking the galley. The galley is forward and down with full-size refrigerator, teak cabinets, solid surface counter, stainless steel sink, three-burner electric range with oven, microwave oven, and coffee maker.
There are two private staterooms at opposite ends of the vessel. The master aft cabin has twin berths, hanging locker, and en suite head compartment. The forward cabin has v-berth and separate guest/day head.
This Chris Craft was re-powered in 1991 with twin 250 Cummins diesel engines designed for long-lasting, dependable, and economical performance. This 42' motor yacht has been well maintained and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this classic Chris Craft Commander.
- Large Enclosed Bridge with Open Space for Relaxing, Entertaining, or Dining Twin Helm Seats with Well-equipped Helm and Under-seat Refrigerator Open Salon with Casual Seating, TV, Breakfast Bar with Stools. Galley Down with Full-size Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, Three-Burner Range with Oven, Teak Cabinets, Solid Surface Counter, and Stainless Steel Sink Forward Guest Cabin with V-Berths and Separated Head Master Aft Cabin with en suite Head
- Deck & Hull
- Classic Hull Design Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Windlass Foredeck Lounge Wraparound Main Deck Teak Swim Platform with Ladder
- Garmin Color GPS Chart Plotter Auto Pilot Uniden VHF Radio Danforth Compass Remote Searchlight Windlass Remote Power Front Window
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 1991 Cummins 250 Diesel Engines 1100 Hours 4-blade Propellers Oil Change System Two Air Conditioning Units Kohler 5.5-kW Generator New Batteries 30-amp Shore Power Fire Suppression System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.