- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Tarpon Springs FL) Originally designed for commercial use this Thompson 44 Custom Trawler is American made with rugged construction and quality build. Captain owned and maintained this unique pilothouse trawler is perfect for coastal cruising or blue water travels.
The spacious walk-around main deck has stainless steel rails, access to the sun deck, and pilothouse entry from either side. There are bow and stern anchors and Powerwinch windlass.
The air-conditioned salon has large windows, ample headroom, and hardwood floors. With a sofa and two easy chairs it can be a great place to relax. There is a drop-leaf table for dining and a credenza with ice maker for entertaining.
The full-beam galley is forward and down features a wraparound solid surface counter top with stainless steel sink, full-size Kenmore refrigerator, Princess three-burner electric range with oven, microwave oven, and ample galley storage. Forward of the galley is a guest cabin with v-berth.
The master aft cabin has queen berth and an amazing amount of storage with hanging lockers, drawers, and shelves. The spacious en suite head compartment features a tub with shower.
She is powered by a Caterpillar 3208 diesel engine with 2200 hours. Two HVAC units maintain interior comfort and a Westerbeke generator provides offshore electrical power. An engine room laundry with Kenmore washer and dryer help extend the wardrobe on cruises. This Thompson 44 is a full featured cruiser with comfortable accommodations and is ready to cruise or serve as a live-aboard. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 44' Thompson Custom Trawler.
- Spacious Pilothouse with Large Windows and Dual Access Doors Two Barrel Chairs New Sleep Sofa Drop-Leaf Table Desk and Chair Flat Screen TV Helm Forward to Starboard Full-beam Galley Forward and Down Forward Cabin with V-Berth Master Aft Cabin with Queen Berth, Hanging Lockers, Vanity, and TV En Suite Head with Tub and Shower
- L-shaped Galley Ample Storage Formica Countertops Stainless Steel Sink Full-size Kenmore Refrigerator/Freezer, Princess Three-Burner Range with Oven Sharp Microwave Coffee Maker
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Navnet Cmap 24-Mile Radar with Chartplotter Standard Horizon GPS Chartplotter Computer Interface with GPS and Radar Standard Horizon Depth Sounder Furuno GPS Gemini Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Wide Beam with Excellent Deck and Interior Space Walk-around Main Deck with Pilothouse Access from Either Side Stainless Steel Deck Rails CQR Bow and Stern Anchors with Chain & Rode Powerwinch Windlass Sun Deck with Two Deck Boxes Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint Freshwater Washdown
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Caterpillar 3208 Diesel Engine Large Engine Room with Excellent Accessibility Workshop and Utility Room Kenmore Washer and Dryer Westerbeke 8-kW Generator Vector 2000 Watt Inverter Sentry Battery Charger Three 8D Batteries Battery Switches Water Heater Two Electric Air Conditioning Units
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.