- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- KAD 300
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Dighton MA) This Sea Sport Voyager 3000 Pilothouse is marine version of the collector car barn-find. With only five hours of use she is a like-new 2004 model. The Voyager 3000 is a northwest style cruiser with pilothouse for use in all weather conditions. Built by Sea Sport, a low-volume, semi-custom boat builder, we have a well-made, extremely sea-worthy, all-weather cruiser/fisherman.
On deck we start at the bow with stainless steel rail, anchor roller, anchor, windlass, and locker. 18” side decks allow easy movement. The open cockpit has room for four anglers or space for deck chairs and cocktails. Features include cockpit helm controls, in-deck bait well, transom door, and swim platform. A single entry door leads into the spacious pilothouse.
The pilothouse has ample headroom with up to 6’ 10” at the helm. Large windows all around provide lots of natural light. An extended galley fills the starboard area behind the helm and is equipped with Force 10 propane cook top, built-in microwave oven, and under-counter refrigerator. Opposite the galley is a convertible booth-style dinette that seats four, sleeps two, and includes ample storage space. The helm is forward to starboard and has commander helm seat, full gauges and controls, Raymarine E120 multi-function display with GPS, chart plotter, and radar, depth finder, and VHF radio. An overhead Sony stereo provides background music. The double-wide companion seat has additional built-in storage.
There are overnight accommodations below with v-berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, under-helm double berth, and an enclosed head with vanity and shower.
Power is provided by twin Volvo Penta KAD 300 diesel engines with only five hours of use. Combined with Volvo Penta stern drives this Sea Sport is designed for economical and dependable performance. Mechanical features include automatic oil change for each engine,reverse cycle HVAC with SMX digital controls and a Northern Lights generator (with zero hours) for off-shore electrical power. Well-equipped and designed for all-weather cruising or fishing, this beauty is ready to go. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Voyager 3000 Pilothouse.
- Spacious Pilothouse with up to 6'10" of Headroom Four Large Side Windows Three-Pane Windshield with Wipers and Defrosters Starboard Helm with Bentley Commander Helm Seat, Full Gauges and Controls, Raymarine E120 Multi-Function Display with GPS, Chart Plotter, and Radar, Depth Finder, and VHF Radio Double Wide Companion Seat Overhead Sony Stereo Booth-style Dinette Ample Under-seat Storage Full Galley with a Two-burner Force 10 Propane Cooktop, a Microwave Oven, and an Under-counter Refrigerator
- Forward V-berth with Under-berth Storage Double Berth Located Under the Helm Area Convertible Dinette Enclosed Head with Vanity
- 7' Open Cockpit - Room for Four Anglers Cockpit Helm Controls In-deck Bait Well Transom Door Swim Platform
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Roller Simpson Lawrence Sprint 600 Windlass Anchor Lockers 18" Side Decks Bottom Paint
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Volvo Penta KAD 300 Diesel Engines - FIVE HOURS Volvo Penta Sterndrives Reverse Cycle HVAC SMX HVAC Controls 30-amp Shore Power Northern Lights Generator with Sound Shield
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.