- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Rebuilt 454
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Daytona Beach FL) This Chris-Craft 333 Sedan is classic cruiser designed to be family-friendly. She has a flybridge, cockpit, open salon, galley and convertible dinette down, and private stateroom to insure room, comfort, and convenience. She is ready for a day of cruising, fishing, or relaxing and has accommodations for overnight or weekend getaways.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with bimini top. The forward helm station has a swivel helm seat. The upper helm features great views and full instrumentation. A ladder takes you below to an open cockpit with awning. Side decks lead forward. The foredeck has stainless steel bow rail, anchor, and windlass. Sliding cockpit door accesses the salon.
The carpeted salon is comfortable and inviting with lots of natural light. As you enter the salon you find casual seating port side with and lower helm station with captain’s chair to starboard. The galley and dinette are down. The galley is to starboard an features upper & lower cabinets, counter top with stainless steel sink, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, and electric cook top. Opposite the galley is a large wraparound, convertible, dinette. The enclosed head has mirror vanity and shower. The forward stateroom features an offset double berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, and vanity with sink.
This Chris-Craft is powered by twin 350 Chris-Craft (GM) 250-hp engines designed for long-lasting dependable performance. A Onan 5-kW generator provides offshore electrical power, while two AC units maintain interior comfort. This 333 Sedan has been well maintained with receipts for service. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Enclosed Salon with Room for Casual Seating, Lower Helm, Captain's Chair, Overhead Rod Racks Galley Down with Norcold Refrigerator & Freezer, Microwave Oven, Electric Cooktop, Solid Surface Counter Top, Stainless Steel Sink Large Wraparound Dinette - Seats Many and Converts to Sleep Two Forward Stateroom with Double Berth and Vanity with Sink Enclosed Head with Mirrored Vanity and Shower
- Open Flybridge with Bimini Top Forward Helm Station Furuno 1622 Radar Garmin 162 GPSmap Garmin 240 Fishfinder Compass Swivel Captain's Chair Stainless Steel Rail with Rocket Launchers
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Searchlight with Remote Wide Side Decks Open Cockpit with Awning Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 350-hp Chris Craft Engines 100 Hours Since Rebuild Onan 5-kW Generator 30-amp Shore Power Two Reverse Cycle HVAC Units 10-gallon Water Heater Professionally Maintained with Maintenance Records and Receipts Holding Tank with Macerator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.