- 82 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
An as-new, fresh water Burger with low hours on Caterpillar engines. Aft engine room; three ensuite staterooms plus ensuite crew cabin forward. Open aft deck, walk around side decks, large salon, day head, raised pilothouse and “country kitchen” on deck forward of the pilot house.
- Unbelievably clean yacht, never operated in a salt water environment. Stored since new in a heated, ultra clean boathouse MOTIVATION has been enjoyed seasonally in the Great Lakes and has just 1000 original on updated 3412 Caterpillars. Similar low hours on generators. Beautiful layout with three double staterooms in the owner's accomodations plus separate crew quarters. Country kitchen forward of the pilothouse. Main salon features formal dining, wet bar, and lounge area. Full walkaround side decks. Open aft deck. Great flybridge layout. Nothing short of fantastic and realistically priced.
- An as-new, fresh water Burger with low hours on Caterpillar engines. Aft engine room; three ensuite staterooms plus ensuite crew cabin forward. Open aft deck, walk around side decks, large salon, day head, raised pilothouse and “country kitchen” on deck forward of the pilot house. Beautifully designed and decorated, accented with light and dark woods with fiddle back anigre and full radius’ corners throughout. Salon, galley and pilothouse feature an artistic herringbone floor pattern of anigre and black ebony. The Main Salon has anigre paneling and neutral carpeting. The forward end of the Salon has the herringbone floor in front of the lovely walk up bar and entertainment center. On deck head is to port side. A door to starboard side aft leads out to the aft deck which is partially protected by the flybridge deck. Spacious enough for built-in seat facing aft and table, as well as a built-in wet bar. Also on the aft deck are folding chairs and tables when entertaining. A ladder leads down to large swim platform which doubles as a dinghy boarding area. The Galley is forward of the Wheelhouse. Beautifully finished with Corian countertops, anigre paneling and herringbone floor. The best in chef’s equipment from Dacor electric stove to Amana refrigerator/freezer. Arranged with generous seating at adjacent dining lounge. Master Stateroom is full beam with his and her baths. There are two guest staterooms aft, each with private baths. Forward is a double cabin with private bath for crew or guests.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Anritsu radar Datamarine SSB Datamarine VHF SPI chart plotter ISIS computer monitoring system with elaborate CCTV system Robertson autopilot For ease of docking, there are six docking stations.
- Electrical Equipment
- 30 Kw Northern Lights generator – approx 1200 hrs. June 2011 40 Kw Northern Lights generator – approx.1200 hrs. June 2011
- Deck Equipment
- Awlgrip Matterhorn white paint Kahlenberg D-2 horn ACR RCL 600 spotlight HCG Pool “N” 105 kg anchor Maxwell VWC3500 windlass Nautical Structures EZ2500 davit Sea-Doo Speedster tender, 15 ft. Built-in wet bar, on flybridge Maxwell VWC3500 windlass Nautical Structures EZ2500 davit Sea-Doo Speedster tender, 15 ft. Built-in wet bar, on flybridge
- Mechanical Equipment
- Michigan NiBral Pentafoil 5 blade, 40" x 38" ZF 190V remote mounted 2.5:1 reduction gears Matrix Silver 1200 gpd watermaker Naiad 254 stabilizers, 8 sq. ft. fins HPS bow thruster, 12" Cruise-Air air conditioni Matrix Silver 1200 gpd watermaker Naiad 254 stabilizers, 8 sq. ft. fins HPS bow thruster, 12" Cruise-Air air conditioning
- MOTIVATION is the first hull to incorporate Burger’s new bottom/tunnel design with the latest technology in noise and vibration control. Most elegant Burger both interior and exterior and sure to please.