- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 GL
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Tequesta FL) This Crownline 288 BR is a affordable day-cruiser with room and accommodations for the largest family. She features a large open cockpit with forward and rear lounges.
This 28' bowrider is designed for family fun with spacious cockpit, bimini top, and full Eisenglass enclosure. Seating is ample with open V-lounge forward with center table. There are two side-compartments, one housing a single berth on the helm side, the other has an enclosed head with vanity. Two in-deck lockers keep your gear at hand. Moving aft and under cover there is lots more seating with adjustable helm seat, and wraparound cockpit lounge with table. There is a wet bar and refrigerator to keep the crew and guests refreshed. The transom door provides access to the extended swim platform with sun lounge.
This Crownline 288 BR is powered by twin Volvo Penta 5.0 GL sterndrive engines with only 300 hours. The helm is equipped with a Sony AM/FM/CD stereo and a Standard Horizon CPV 350 SL760 GPS/chart plotter with VHF radio and hailer. Call now to schedule a showing of this 28' Crownline.
- Bow Lounge with Table Two Large In-Deck Storage Lockers Enclosed Head Compartment with Sink Single-Berth Cabin Swivel Helm Seat Rear Wraparound Lounge with Table Wet Bar with Refrigerator/Freezer Transom Door with Fold-away Step Transom Sun Lounge Extended Swim Platform
- Adjustable Helm Seat Woodgrained Dash Tilt Wheel Ritchie Compass Sony Stereo Standard Horizon CPV 350 GPS / Chart Plotter Marine VHF Radio Hailer
- Deck & Hull
- Lift-Stored No Bottom Paint Bow Cover Bimini Top Full Eisenglass Enclosure Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Roller Anchor Locker Extended Swim Platform
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 225-hp Volvo Penta Sterndrive Engines Dual Batteries Perko Switches
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.