- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 GI MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Ranking high amoung available express cruisers the Commodore 3560 is known both for their luxury and their performance. The interior is finished in high gloss cherry cabinetry, leather upholstery and is unsurpassed for her comfort and elegance. She has a navy blue hull and bright white topside and is the essense of nautical. A good basic array of electronics and solid maintenance program she is in ready to go condition. Powered by a pair of Volvo Penta Fresh Water Cooled inboard gas engines will cruise her in the mid 20's and top out at 35 knots.
- General Description
- The Ocean Trac hull design delivers speed and brilliant offshore handling. Even in heavy conditions, the 3560's ride is softer and smoother than other hulls that offer less dead rise. This boat has graceful lines and aggressive styling, and functionality like no other. Regal offers enormous storage capacity w/ lockers for frequently used gear. The transom locker has room for all lines, fenders, hoses and cleaning gear to be stored neatly. It has plenty of room to entertain. There is room to accommodate six, with the 2 stateroom, and one head layout. Hull Color: Navy Blue Open floor plan with large salon Cherry/Holly Wood Flooring Storage everywhere Salon has a convertible to fold out sleeper Removable dinette table Reading Lights Full Canvas Package TV/Phone hookup Vacu-Flush Head
- Beautiful Corian countertops in galley and salon counterpoint leather upholstery and rich cabinetry throughout the vessel. A solid wood pocket door separates Fwd. stateroom from the salon. There is a flat screen TV wall-mounted in salon w/ DVD player and stereo. The forward stateroom has a queen berth, hanging locker, enclosed shelf space, settee and built-in night tables w/ ample storage throughout. Private Stand-Up Dressing Area Hanging Locker 120V Outlet Portlight w/ curtains Head: Retractable Clothesline Hair Dryer Vacu-Flush Head Mirror Shower Stall: Stand-Up
- The Galley has a 4.2cu ft. refrigerator, (2) burner electric stove, S.S microwave oven, and coffeemaker. 120V Outlet S.S Sink Faucet, Chrome Several Storage Areas
- Electronics & Navigation
- Flush mounted at the main helm on burled walnut panels the equipment includes the following: Raymarine ST6001 Combination Radar/Plotter Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth Sounder Raymarine Ray 215 DSC VHF Radio Danforth Compass Faria Engine Guages Fireboy Fire Surpression System Monitor Bennett Trim Tab Controls Guest Remote Search/Spot Light Control Remote Windlass Control
- Deck & Hull
- In the cockpit, the Regal is complete with a pull out, freshwater transom shower, housed in an enclosed locker. It also has a centrally located cockpit refreshment center with refrigeration, icemaker and sink. There is plenty of dry storage as well. U-Zips Electric Helm Seat S.S Windshield Electric Engine Hatch Bow Cushion Swim Platform w/ Ladder Cockpit Carpet Aft Folddown Lounge Seat Map Holder Cooler Storage w/ Cooler Trash Storage Bow Rail Cockpit Shower Freshwater hookup Bow Back rest cushion
- Mechanical / Electrical
- Powererd by a pair of Fresh Water Cooled Volvo 8.1 GI MPI gas engines producing 385 horsepower each cruising the vessel at an economical 25 knots and a maximum speed of 35 knots.Engine hours are currently 315 total hours on the port motor and 313 on the starboard motor. She is also equipped with a 7.5kW Kohler Generator. In addition to the fresh water cooling there is also a fresh water flush system for the opened sea water cooling side of the motors. Access to the engine space is either through the quick access hatch in the forward cockpit or complete access by the electric hatch lift system which raises the entire aft deck. Tilt Wheel Wipers Carbon Monoxide Detector 7.5 kW Kohler 110V Generator Bennett Trim Tabs Lewmar Electric Windlass Racor Fuel Filters High water alarm (2) 30 amp cords Air Conditioner 18,000 BTU's Battery Charger High water alarm Trim Tabs Cable Master Cable System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 35' Regal 3560 Commodore 2005 and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Contact Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!