Living a privilaged life this 35 Tiara Diesel has enjoyed the attention of a full time captain and has served as a tender alternative to the sellers much larger yacht. Powered by a pair of 2-6BTA 5.9 M3 Cummins diesels producing 370 HP each and cruising the boat at a very efficient 25 knots. Total time is currently below 900 total hours of usage. Fitted with the factory optional hard top she is nicely appointed throughout and offers her new owner(s) years of enjoyment to come. The upgraded interior honey ash wood paneling & cabinets create a light and airy feel and are complimented by the upgraded teak and holly sole. The off white ultra leather upolstery in good condition and completes the beautiful interior space. A pleasure to show and priced to address current market trends she will surely be on any serious 35 Tiara's short list of vessels to see and purchase. A trade of a late model 32+ Center Console will be considered
- With it's honey ash interior and solid teak & holly sole, this boat beautifully accommodates sleeping for 4-5 in a forward stateroom with queen island berth,and convertible dinette with upper single/lower double bunk arrangement. The forward stateroom has a full privacy sliding curtain, carpeting and abundant storage.The head also has an integrated Corian sink/counter vanity, Vacu-flush head and full fiberglass shower with sump pump. Off white ultra leather seating compliments the interior spaces and allows the overall look to be changed with a simple swap of throw pillows and a bed spread. . Forward queen walk-a-round berth Convertible dinette w/ singe upper & double lower berth Teak & holly sole flooring Large head & shower Deck hatches Port lights Plenty of head room
- The galley is well-equipped with two burner electric cooktop, microwave oven and AC/DC refrigerator with separate freezer. It has Corian countertops and undermount S.S. sink.Additional appliances include a side by side Nova Kool Refrigerator/Freezer, Emerson Pro Series MW8102 SS Stainless Steel Microwave and a Oster Toaster Oven.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon Pathfinder RL80C- GPS, Plotter / Radar Raymarine DS 500S Fishfinder Raytheon ST60 Tri Data - Speed,Temp,Distance Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot Raytheon Ray 210 VHF Radio ACR Search/Spot Light Audio /Video Equipment Panasonic Television / VCR Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo Interior and Exterior Speckers
- Deck & Hull
- A high style cruiser that is well know for its luxurious accommodations and sea keeping capabilities. The interior space is huge for a 35 foot boat and her wide 13'9" beam makes her feel and act like a much larger vessel. The "crowd friendly" cockpit is large and and has plenty of seating for all of your guests and crew. The boat has been lightly rigged for occassional fishing and is fitted with a pair of simple Lee Side Winder riggers. Wide walkways, textured decks and moderate freeboard are all characteristics of this model of Tiara. Bow pulpit/rails Windlass w/anchor & line Forward deck hatches Custom fiberglass hardtop w/rod holders & outriggers Cool air helm Aft lounge seat w/storage Rod holders Freshwater & saltwater washdown Transom door Large swim platform w/concealed ladder Curved companion seat w/cooler & storage Power helm seat w/wet bar, ice maker & aft facing seat
- Electrical Systems
- Westerbeke 5.5 kW Generator 940 total hours (November 2012) Dual 30 Amp Electric Shore Power Cables 12/24 Volt DC /110 Volt AC Automatic Battery Charger 5 New (Oct 2011) Gel Marine Batteries
- Powered by a pair of Cummins 6BTA5.9 Turbo Diesels with just under 900 total hours of usage she will cruise at a very economical 25 knots and top out at 30 knots. The entire engine space can be accessed by either a large deck hatch for quick access or by the electric hydralic helm deck lift system which gives toal access to the entire space. A solid routine maintenance program has kept this vessel in ready to go condition. There is also a Westerbeke 5.5kW Generator. The engine space is large and gives good access to all point for routine maintenance. ACR Remote Spotlight RCL 50 (bow)Automatic rope/chain windlass system Glendinning engine synchronizer Oil changing system Air conditioning w/ reverse cycle heat Vacu-flush head Waste macerator with Y-valve FE-241 fire extinguisher system in engine room/fire extinguishers Carbon monoxide detectors MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT Hydraulic steering Hydraulic trim tabls Engine hatch lifters Fireboy fire extinguishing system
- Interested parties can click on this link <a href="http://www.affiniti-yacht.com">35’ Tiara Diesel Open Express Hard Top 2002 Streaming Video</a> and proceed to the ""In House" Listing Section to view videos of this fine vessel along with additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection (Dial up or DSL) the loading of these videos could take several minutes. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!