- 18 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Carved-planked traditional construction. She's a centerboard boat with a 2' draft board up. Board down, 4'6" +/-.
- Coatings, Compounds and Adhesives
- Hull Base Coats Painted surfaces: Interlux - Pre-Kote Varnished surfaces: Epifanes - Rapidclear Hull Finish Coats Topsides: Interlux - Brightside polyurethane; Black #4258 Boot stripe: Interlux - Brightside polyurethane; White #4359 Bottom paint: Interlux - Brightside polyurethane; Fire Red #4248 Cabin top: Interlux - Brightside polyurethane; Hatteras Off-White #4208 Interior: Interlux - Brightside polyurethane; Hatteras Off-white #4208 Varnished surfaced: Epifanes - Rapidclear Spar Base Coats All spars: Epifanes - Rapidclear Spar tips: Interlux - Pre-Kote Spar Finish Coats All spars: Epifanes - Woodfinish Gloss Spar tips: Interlux - Brightside polyurethane; White #4359 Adhesives & Misc. West System epoxy - epoxy resin #105 and hardener #205 (fast) or #206 (slow) Petit - Super dry sealer #2012 Interlux - Boatyard bedding compound; Natural #214 Franklin International - Titebond II, Premium wood glue, weatherproof
- Rigs and Sails
- Sail area: 310 sq ft. Rig: Traditional Gaff-rigged cat Spars Mast: Hollow, laminated spruce Boom: Spruce Gaff: Sitka spruce Spar jaws: Teak Mast hoops: White oak with copper rivets Sails: Oceanus sails sewn by: Gambell & Hunter Sailmaker Camden Maine Rigging Hardware Custom bronze hardware forged by: Auburn Stove Foundry Co. New Gloucester, ME Tabernacle and traveler built by: Bill Lowe
- System Specifications
- Engine: 10 hp yanmar diesel, 1GM10 Drive system: 1" standard shaft (H&H Propeller) Bearings: Standard interior stuffing box with exterior cutlass bearing Propeller: 13.8" 3 blade Steering system: Vetus hydraulic system Rudder: White oak Fuel: 5 gallons, polyethylene tank Battery: Group 24 sealed deep cycle marine battery Battery switch: Perko Multi Bilge pump: Rule 1100 automatic: RM 1100, 12V, 11/8" discharge Running lights: Antique runing lights Mast head light: 360 degree custom Throttle/shift: Vetus
- Construction details
- Keel, stem, dead wood and transom: White oak Frames: Steam bent white oak Planking: Northern white cedar Toe rails: Teak Deck beams: White oak Deck: Laid Teak Cabintop beams: Laminated mahogany Sole: Teak Chain locker bulkhead: Northern white cedar & okume plywood Main bulkhead: Northern white cedar & okume Cabin top: Okum plywood with dynel & northern white cedar Fastenings: Copper and silicon bronze Hardware: Bronze Centerboard: White oak Centerboard trunk: White oak, northern white cedar, & teak
- Additional features
- Galley sink (approx: 12" diameter, stainless steel) with Iynspray Ws-62" galley pump. The pump is brass and manufactured in New Zealand. Galley stove (alcohol) by Origo of Sweden with 2 burners. Removable porta-potty housed in a custom built, wooden locker within the cabin. Custom cushions to fit the 7' berths. Tandum, double axle "Load Rite" trailer. The trailer was custom made for the boat and has surge brakes with a new , heavy duty trailer jack (2010). Tan canvas sail covers with separate tan canvas "bimini" cockpit cover to protect PALOMA while docked. Light green, canvas boat cover for winter storage. Separate anchor in canvas sailbag for easier transport.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.