- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Fairhaven MA) This 38’ Safticraft Express Flagliner is a real time machine with classic features and drop-dead good looks. Built by E.F. Dupont in Louisana, her steel hull was constructed for style and durability. Fifty-six years of history has proven the wisdom of that design.
We have a spacious main deck with enclosed helm with wood trim and teak & holly sole. There’s a starboard helm station with ship’s wheel and captain’s chair. Portside we have a companion lounge. The aft deck is open with facing lounge seating and lots of room for casual seating or dining.
Power is provided by twin Hercules diesel engines designed for long-lasting. dependable, economical, and smooth running performance. This beautiful 38' motor yacht is exceptionally maintained and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Safticraft Express Flagliner.
- Large Main Deck with Enclosed Helm and Companion Seating Open Aft Deck with Facing Guest Lounges Spacious Cabin with Large Windows Galley with Counters to Each Side Port Side Settee Convertible Dinette to Starboard Forward Stateroom with V-Berth and Under-Berth Storage
- Kenyan 3-Burner Ceramic Cooktop Corian Counter Tops Wraparound Dinette with Hydraulic Dining Table Mount
- Furuno Nav Net 1823 C with 24-mile Radar Azimuth Heading Sensor Icom M602 VHF Radio Teleflex Steering Marmac Engine Controls
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit Stainless Steel Bow Rail Jabsco Search Light 45# Delta Anchor with 300' Chain Aries Windlass with Remote Control Custom Radar Mount with Docking Lights Bomon Opening Windows Fixed Ports Roof and Foredeck Fiberglass with Anti-Skid Paint Durabak Polyurethane Paint for Steel Decks New Camper Enclosure with Screens New Cushions Swim Platform
- 2005 Next-Gen 6-kW Generator with Sound Shield and Vetus Exhaust System Charles 30-amp Battery Charger Blue Seas Distribution Panel Zantrex XM Inverter Five 8D Batteries
- Twin Hercules Diesel Engines - Overhauled in 2005 Paragon Transmissions 1.5" Stainless Steel Shafts 17x20 Propellers - Reconditioned & Re-pitched in 2005 New Stainless Steel Drip Pans Five Bilge Pumps Mermaid Reverse Cycle HVAC Fireboy Halon Fire Suppression Central Vacuum System
- Salesman's Notes
- Freshwater Boat Until 2005 2011 Survey 2011 Ultrasound on Hull
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- View a Video of this Express Flagliner underway