- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Timeless is a classic Burger that was gutted at Burger Boat Company and a full refit started but not completed. All components are stored in heated storage and yacht is ready for a new owner to complete her restoration. Some joinery and electrical work was started. Here is a chance to restore a classic Burger to your specifications. Price reduced!
- 72' Burger Overview
- Timeless is a classic Burger that was gutted at Burger Boat Company and a full refit started but not completed. All components are stored in heated storage and yacht is ready for a new owner to complete her restoration. Some joinery and electrical work was started. Here is a chance to restore a classic Burger to your specifications. Price reduced!
- 72' Burger Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the salon through the aft doors, you find a huge salon ready for your personal fit out. The pilothouse will return forward and the dining salon is down three steps and then the galley and then down to the crew quarters. The staterooms are aft down three steps from the dining salon.
- 72' Burger Accommodations
- Once completed, Timeless will offer three guest staterooms aft and a crew quarters forward. The full beam master stateroom is all the way aft with an ensuite head. The two guest staterooms offer side by side berths on one side and over/under berths on the other and share a head.
- 72' Burger Salon
- The huge salon has some joinery and trim fitted and some new wiring run.
- 72' Burger Galley
- The galley is located forward of the dining salon. Any equipment is stored in heated storage.
- 72' Burger Dining
- The dining salon is 3 steps down from the pilothouse.
- 72' Burger Master Stateroom
- The full beam master stateroom is located aft with an ensuite head.
- 72' Burger Port Guest Stateroom
- The port guest stateroom offered twin side by side berths and ensuite head, which has a companionway door for sharing with the starboard guest stateroom.
- 72' Burger Starboard Guest Stateroom
- The starboard guest stateroom offered over/under berths and shares the head with the port guest stateroom.
- 72' Burger Crew Quarters
- The 2 berth crew quarters is located all the way forward with ensuite head.
- 72' Burger Laundry
- The washer & dryer was located in the crew quarters.
- 72' Burger Pilothouse
- The pilothouse is flush with the salon and offers side deck access doors on each side.
- 72' Burger Electronics
- Any electronics are stored in heated storage.
- 72' Burger Electrical System
- Some new wiring was run in the refit but not completed. - 2 X Isuzu 20 kW generators in storage
- 72' Burger Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- 2 X Detroit Diesel 12v71 main engines in storage.
- 72' Burger Deck Equipment
- Any deck equipment is stored in heated storage.
- 72' Burger Hull
- Quite a bit of plating has been replaced, as well as struts and thru-hulls. There is a protective coating over the topsides. The superstructure has been protected with thorough covers.
- 72' Burger Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or firstname.lastname@example.org .