- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER WANTS OFFERS!
Owner has two boats and says this one must go.
(LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale FL) The Sea Ray 420 Sundancer was designed to be the ultimate day cruiser with lots of room and power while providing the accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior. This beauty has been well cared for and is very well equipped.
The carpeted salon has port side galley with upper and lower storage, solid surface counter top, and integrated sink. Appliances include an cook top, built-in microwave oven, coffee maker, and refrigerator/freezer. Opposite the galley is a convertible dinette with 9’ curved settee and adjustable dining table. For entertainment there is a TV, VCR, DVD, and Kenwood sound system. The forward queen berth has under-berth storage, dresser, and two hanging lockers. A mid-cabin lounge converts to a double berth and has a privacy door, private vanity with sink, hanging locker, and drawer storage. The dual entry head with vanity and shower stall is forward port side. Reverse cycle HVAC maintains cabin comfort, a genset provides offshore electrical power, and there is a central vacuum system for easy clean-up.
This spacious Sundancer is powered by twin Caterpillar 375-hp Turbo Diesel engines with 1160 hours of use. She is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable second-owner 42' Sea Ray.
- Forward Stateroom with Queen Berth Dual Entry Head Compartment Full Galley 9' Settee with Dining Table Mid-Cabin Convertible Lounge with Privacy Door and Vanity
- Full Galley Port Side Upper and Lower Storage Solid Surface Counter with Integrated Sink Electric Cooktop Sharp Microwave Oven Norcold Refrigerator with Freezer Panasonic TV with VCR Kenwood Stereo with DVD
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top ( Brand New ) Cockpit Slant Canvas ( Note: No Isenglass ) Wraparound Cockpit Lounge with Seating for Many Triple-wide Companion Lounge Adjustable Helm Seat Wet Bar with Ice Maker Transom Door Freshwater Shower
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon 610 GPS Chart Plotter Garmin 498 GPSmap Raytheon 201 VHF Radio Si-Tex CVC 106 Autohelm Auto Pilot Raytheon R40x Radar
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Remote Spotlight Side Decks with Grab Rails Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Bottom Cleaned Monthly
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 375-hp Caterpillar 3208 Turbo Diesel Engine - 1160 hours Westerbeke 8-kW Generator - 497 hours 30-amp Shore Power Switchable Battery Bank with Charger Central Vacuum System
- Salesmen's Notes
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. " Try $55 K "
- Rating 1 - 10 Ten Highest ( 6.0 ) " Try $ 50 K "