- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Stony Point NY) This 28' Carver Command Bridge is an affordable flybridge sedan with room and comfort in a relatively compact package. Designed for family fun with roomy interior, lots of bridge seating, and an open cockpit with swim platform, this cruiser does it all.
The carpeted salon is open and airy. A center aisle divides the salon with convertible dinette and galley port side. The galley features an electric cook top, under-counter refrigerator, and a solid surface counter with stainless steel sink. To starboard you will find a sleep sofa forward and an enclosed head compartment with vanity and shower aft.
The stateroom is forward and features an offset double berth, drawer and shelf storage, and hanging locker. This Carver will sleep six on a family getaway.
Power is provided by twin Crusader engines designed for long-lasting dependable performance. This compact cruiser is well equipped and carefully maintained. She has tons of room in a manageable package. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Carver Command Bridge.
- Forward Stateroom with Double Berth Full Galley Convertible Dinette Sleep Sofa AM/FM/CD Stereo Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Crown Electric Head
- Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Sink Two-Burner Cooktop Under-Counter Refrigerator L-Shaped Dinette
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Anchor and Windlass Large Flybridge Cockpit Swim Platform
- Full Enclosure - Recently Upgraded Starboard Helm with Captain's Chair Port Side Companion Seating Guest Seating Aft Filler Cushions for Sun Lounge Ladder to Cockpit
- Open Cockpit Sliding Doors to Salon Side Decks for Forward Access Center Access to Swim Platform Ample Room for Casual Seating or Alfresco Dining
- Electronics & Navigation
- Radar Depth Finder VHF Radio Compass AM/FM Stereo
- Twin 350 Crusader V-Drive Engines 260 horsepower each 1173 hours Two Spare Propellers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.