- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI, Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sharp One-Owner Signature
Twin Merc 5.0 MPI's w/ 242 Hours
The Chaparral 310 Signature is the perfect all-around family cruiser, at home on big lakes or offshore. The 10' 7" beam yields a spacious cockpit, roomy cabin interior and a stable ride. Chaparral's fine finishing touches and luxury appointments are abundant throughout, with maple cabinetry, high grade seating vinyls and thickly cushioned carpets.
Cockpit features include a large u-shaped aft lounge with hide-away bench seat, wet bar, contoured portside sompanion lounge, double-wide helm seat and walk-thru windshield, all fully sheltered by a (seldom-used) camper top. Cabin accommodations include a double berth forward, gently curved crescent dinette (convertible) and a mid-cabin settee, also convertible to a double berth.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
COCKPIT WET BAR W/ FRIDGE
BIMINI TOP, CAMPER TOP & COCKPIT COVER
RAYMARINE A65 GPS-PLOTTER
CLARION AM-FM-CD-MP3 W/ HELM & TRANSOM REMOTES
SHARP AQUOS FLAT SCREEN TV W/ NESA DVD PLAYER
... and much more!
- EXTERIOR & INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- TOPSIDES From an eye-catching helm station to an oversized swim and activity platform, the Chaparral 310 Signature provides comfort for a full day of fun on the water. Helm seating is built for two, with independent flip-up bolsters for driver or first mate comfort. To the portside, a gently contoured companion seat makes for a luxurious lounge. The cockpit galley is to port, as well, with sink, trash chute, storage and a dual voltage refrigerator. Dominating the aft cockpit is a deeply cushioned u-shaped lounge, with removable cooler built-in beneath one seat and a hide-away bench at the transom for extra versatility and easy engine access. The tall forward-swept radar arch connects the bimini and camper top, with side enclosures completing the shelter and shade. The current owners have seldom used the enclosures, keeping those fresh while protecting the boat with a convenient cockpit cover. Chaparral builds the best walk-thru foredeck access you will find, with wide steps and leading thru the windshield. Swim platform access is a via a portside transom door. DOWN BELOW Cabin entry is via a sliding white lexan hatchway, with built-in screen. Safely-treaded solid wood steps lead down to a plushly appointed retreat. With rich maple cabinetry, thickly-padded crescent dinette lounge, convenient mid cabin convertible from settee to sleeper and a spacious double berth forward, luxury and comfort are truly found in every direction. The head compartment is at the base of the steps, portside, with the galley just forward and the dinette lounge opposite to starboard. Furthest forward is a double berth, with accent pillows, drawers storage beneath and a large hatch overhead. Two smaller hatches are located in the salon for more light and cross-venting. Solid-surface countertops, stainless appliances, recessed lighting and 6’ 6” headroom are more comfort features found aboard the 310. All interior surfaces of “Blind Hog” will be found in outstanding condition.
- NOTABLE COMFORT FEATURES
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT REMOVABLE CABIN CARPET 3 – CABIN DECK VENT HATCHES W/ RETRACTABLE SCREENS & SHADES 2 – CEDAR-LINED HANGING LOCKERS CLARION AM-FM-CD-MP3-SIRIUS W/ HELM & TRANSOM REMOTES SHARP AQUOS FLAT SCREEN TV NESA DVD PLAYER CARBON MONIXIDE MONITOR
- GALLEY, HEAD & SYSTEMS
- KENYON DUAL-BURNER ELECTRIC STOVE TAPPAN MICROWAVE OVEN ISOTHERM DUAL-VOLTAGE GALLEY REFRIGERATOR, STAINLESS STEEL ISOTHERM DUAL-VOLTAGE COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR, STAINLESS STEEL CIRCULAR SINK, GALLEY, STAINLESS STEEL COFEEMAKER HOT WATER HEATER W/ ENGINE HEAT EXCHANGER VACU-FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK CONVENIENCE SHOWER, CABIN, W/ SHOWER SEAT-LID OVER HEAD POWER EXHAUST VENT, HEAD SWIMMERS’ SHOWER, TRANSOM
- ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES
- RAYMARINE 215 DSC VHF RADIO FARIA DIGITAL DEPTHFINDER RITCHIE COMPASS RAYMARINE A 65 PLOTTER-GPS JABSCO REMOTE SPOTLIGHT LENCO ELECTRIC TRIM TABS W/ INDICATORS WINDSHIELD WIPER, STBD TILT WHEEL
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORDS BATTERY CHARGER 3 BATTERIES W/ SWITCHES
- DECK, MOORING GEAR & ACCESSORIES
- FULL-WIDTH FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM W/ BAORDING LADDER PORTSIDE TRANSOM DOOR ANCHOR ROLLER ANCHOR LINE LOCKER LEWMAR WINDLASS ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & LINE FENDERS, DOCK LINES AUTO FIRE EXTINGUSIHING SYSTEM FLARE KIT, BOAT HOOK, LIFE JACKETS COCKPIT CARPET, REMOVABLE COCKPIT WET BAR W/ SINK, TRASH CHUTE, STORAGE & FRIDGE BIMINI TOP W/ SIDE CURTAINS CAMPER TOP W/ SCREENS COCKPT COVER HELM COVER CANVAS STORAGE BAG RADAR ARCH COCKPIT TABKLE W/ SUN LOUNGE CUSHION ENGINE ROOM LIGHTING ELECTRIC ENGINE HATCH LIFT ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT W/ EPOXY BARRIER COAT
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete Photo Package Available Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493