- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: New Port Richey FL) This Morgan 41 Sportfisherman is a custom fisherman with large cockpit, enclosed flybridge, and roomy interior. Designed for all-weather operation this Morgan features an enclosed and air-conditioned flybridge with all the electronics you need. This charter boat is Coast Guard certified for 12 passengers, one hundred miles offshore. EPIRB and everything you need to turn the key and go fishing.
The air-conditioned interior begins with an open salon with settee, L-shaped dinette, and entertainment center with TV with VCR and an Alpine Stereo with Polk speakers. There’s ample room for planning your day of fishing or recounting action at day’s end. The galley is down with varnished cabinets, Corian counter, stainless steel sink, built-in microwave oven, and under-counter refrigerator/freezer. The forward cabin has double berth, quarter berth, under-berth storage, and two hanging lockers, The starboard cabin has upper and lower bunks with mirror and hanging locker. There is an enclosed head with sink. The accommodations easily handle overnight and extended fishing trips.
Power is provided by twin 375-hp Caterpillar 3208TA diesel engines with reputation of long-life and dependability. Custom designed and built to last, this Morgan is an exceptional find for anyone interested in a roomy and high-functional sportfisherman. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Morgan Custom Sportfisherman.
- Air-conditioned Salon Alpine Stereo with Polk Speakers TV with VCR Ceiling Mounted Rod Holders Port Side Settee Dinette to Starboard L-Shaped Settee Adjustable Table Under-seat Storage Galley Down Corian Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Kemore Refrigerator-Freezer Samsung Microwave Oven Enclosed Head with Vanity Starboard Stateroom Upper & Lower Bunks Mirror Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom Quarterberth Double Berth Under-Berth Storage Two Hanging Lockers
- Enclosed Flybridge Air-Conditioned Chart Table with Storage Guest Seating Overhead Electronics Bay Icom IC-M700 Pro SSB Radio SI - TEX 525 VHF/ ADF Radio Direction Finder Ritchie Compass Furuno Nav-Net C-map NT Two Flo-Scan Meters Furuno FCV-502 Display Furuno GP 18500 DF Color DGPS Plotter / Echo Sounder Furuno LC-90 Mark II Loran C Navigator Robertson Auto Pilot Single Lever Controls
- Deck & Hull
- Aluminum Bow Rail Spotlight 25# Fortress Aluminum Anchor Foredeck with Side Deck Access Schaefer Outriggers Hardtop Mounted EPIRB Aluminum Bridge Rail with Rocket Launchers Life Ring Open Cockpit with Twin Garelick Fighting Chairs Aluminum Cockpit Rail Fiberglass Cap Rail with Six Rod Holders In-Deck Live Well In-Deck Bait Well Portable Fish Box Prep Station with Stainless Steel Sink, Ice Box, and Bait Freezer Transom Door
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 375-hp Caterpillar 3208TA Engines Dripless Shaft Seals Air Sep Filters Racor 500 Fuel Filters Fireboy Halon Fire Suppression Onan 10-kW Genset Pro Mariners Battery Charger Six Batteries
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.