She is the perfect blend of fit, function and affordability. This expansive very well maintained 50' Jefferson Rivanna SE Motor Yacht is all about space and is a perfect fit for the individual(s) who seeks a long range cruiser or a new lifestyle by living onboard. She is powered by a pair of Cummins QSC8.3 Diamond Series Diesels with the lowest time by far of the 50 Jefferson Rivanna SE's on the market. Total time on these economical turbo diesels is 287 hours and they will cruise the vessel at a conservative 17 knots and top out at 21 knots.
If you are in the market for a vessel which offers styling, comfort and affordability she should certainly be on your short list of "Must See" vessels. .
- Jefferson Yachts Special Edition series features a host of standard amenities, highly refined interior and exceptional exterior styling. From helm to galley, the rich teak satin cabinetry compliments the airy, atrium-like salon. You'll love retreating to your spacious aft master while guests go forward to their queen-berth stateroom. And when you reconvene, there's a huge salon entertainment area with 26" thin screen television. The Jefferson Rivanna SE has earned its reputation for sturdy construction that can withstand the roughest seas. Nida-Core , ( high impact resistance, virtually zero water absorption, high dimensional thermal stability, sound and thermal insulation ) is utilized in the decking, cabin and bulkhead construction to increase strength and performance. She is a two stateroom, two head layout. The VIP Guest Stateroom is located forward with private access to head and enclosed stall shower. The Master Stateroom is located aft and is a full beam Master finished in beautiful hand rubbed teak cabinetry and a teak sole featuring a Queen Island berth on the centerline. There is a private head with tub/shower. Plenty of cedar lined drawer space and hanging space. The spacious main salon features a navy blue leather “L” shaped settee along the starboard side and a pair of Lazy Boy recliners port and starboard at the front boundary. There is a large flat screen television mounted on the aft bulkhead of the main salon. The open feel of the main salon makes for a perfect common area to entertain or just to live a nautical lifestyle in absolute comfort.
- The galley is down from the main salon and is accessed by two steps from the main salon. Situated to the port side it is a full feature galley with plenty of storage space and a solid array of appliances capable of preparing just about any meal. Spacious and airy you are not isolated from the activity in the main salon but not in the middle of it either. Directly across to the starboard side at this level is the convertible dinette with room for six or a very comfortable 4. It easily converts to a third berth for two additional guests should the need arise. The steps leading into this area also lift up to give access to the engine room. Full size GE Fridge/Freezer GE profile convection oven w/ exhaust fan & hood light Princess Gourmet 3 burner electric cooktop w/ oven
- Electronics & Navigation
- The Fly Bridge is large and provides an excellent vantage point for controlling the vessel. The fly bridge is protected by a bimini top and full four sided enclosure of eisinglass. A single Pompanette helm chair is surrounded by bench seating providing plenty of seating for all of your guests. The electronic engine monitoring panels provide vital engine information at a glance and the flush mounted electronics are all within reach. The electronics include: Raymarine Ray 53 VHF w/ remote microphone Raymarine RL70C Pathfinder Radar Garmin 2010 GPS/Map Color Plotter Danforth Global Balance compass Side Power Bow & Stern Thrusters Cummins Engine Monitors (x2) Cummins SmartCraft (x2) Systems Monitor Morse Controls Pompanette Helm Chair Hinged Radar Arch Breaker Panel Maxwell Windlass remote SeaFire Fire suppression system 12 volt outlet ACR Remote/Spot Search Light White canvas bimini top
- Aft Deck
- The aft deck (or sun deck) area is why this model boat so sought after. The weather proof furniture and nicely appointed wet bar make this shaded area very comfortable to enjoy your new scenery after a lazy day of cruising. The plexiglass windows are low maintenance and easy to handle. The starboard side is hinged at the top to provide adjustable ventilation while the windows to the port side slide forward and aft. The back section is constructed of eisenglass. Molded spiral steps lead to the swim deck makes getting aboard your tender or stepping onto a floating dock a cinch. The swim deck area is serviced by fresh/seawater wash-downs as well as a hot/cold deck shower. Sundeck Hardtop with stainless supports Solid lower weather boards Hard doors to side-deck Hard door to bridge-deck Sliding window to bridge-deck U-line refrigerator w/ ice maker Wet bar Plenty of storage in wet bar area Clarion Marine stereo remote pad Flexiteak Teak & Holley sole Weatherproof furniture: 2 chairs with ottomans, a love seat and coffee table Flush mounted hardtop and courtesy lights Sanyo Vizon Flat Screen Television SWIM DECK : Molded spiral stairs to swim-deck Removable stainless fence on swim-deck Fresh and Sea water wash-downs Hot/Cold deck shower Switch for step lights Tender Hinge System 8’ Boston Whaler Sport 25 HP Evinrude
- Engine Room
- The Cummins QSC8.3 incorporates the latest common rail fuel technology to virtually eliminate engine smoking , reduce engine noise and improve fuel economy . Perfect engine room layout. Every thru-hull, switch, etc. is tagged and labeled. Spotless clean. Fuel tank site tubes show exact level of fuel without the margin of error of an electrical gauge. Bronze sea-cocks on every thru-hull, below and above the water line! Five bilge pumps with multiple high water alarms. Cummins QSC8.3 480hp Main Engines (287 total hours as of 3/12/12) ZF transmissions 8 kw Westerbeke gen set ( hrs) with Sound Shield (471 Hrs 3/12/12) Duel x2 Racor primary fuel filters Water monitor on Racor Filters 50 Amp Automatic Battery Charger Oil change system Emergency manual bilge pump High Water Alarms Fuel tank "drain-off" valves Insulated Engine Room for Sound and Heat Propellers, Bronze 4 Blade Class "S" Automatic Fire Suppression System Dripless Shaft Logs
- Electrical Systems
- 120 V AC Electrical Systems with numerous outlets AC DC Master Contol Panels with individual breakers ABYC Color Coding Wires Automatic Battery Charger- 50 Amp Dual 12 V DC 200 amp heavy duty ship's service /engine batteries Glendinning Cable Master on stern Hull Bonding System Martine Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Navigation Lighting Safety Lighting at Interior Companionway Steps Shore Power Inlets with transfer switches 240 VAC 50 Amp Galvanic Isolators 2 Locations 8kW Westerbeke Generator in a Sound Shield
- Deck & Hull
- Her wide beam, modified V hull and installation of her Side Power Bow and Stern Thruster make her a dream to operate and to dock. Wide walkarounds and high hand rails make going forward very secure while underway. To starboard are additional shore service connections for various docking situations. Hinged Radar Arch Stainless Plow Anchor, 45 lb Fresh and Seawater Washdowns on foredeck Maxwell Windlass Large Aqua signal navigation lights Shakespeare antennas (smooth finish) Tender Hinge System for Stowage Aft Deck access thru Wing Doors
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 50’ Jefferson Rivanna SE Motor Yacht 2005 and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Contact Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or email@example.com to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!