- 68 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 Common Rail
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
2007 Azimut 68S -- Immaculate Condition, Maintained with
an Open Checkbook Policy Since New
This is the Finest 68S available anywhere. Delivered NEW January 2010.
Spacious Layout w/ 3 Staterooms + Crew Quarters along with 3 Heads... Must See to Truly Appreciate, Call to Arrange a Showing Today!
Update/ Fresh bottom paint and zincs 8/13
- Custom Upgrades Since Delivery
- MTU 1350's Kohler 20kW gen New Raymarine E140 touchscreen-widescreen with HD Radar Sat TV, Sat phone, and Sat radio with IPOD hook up Remote docking Bose surround thoughout the boat Blu-Ray disc player Custom rod holders in garage Custom cockpit cushions Custom carpeting in the salon and master Custom salon upholstery and Roman blinds Custom spare prop holder in crew quarters Spare props
- Optional Equipment
- Stern thruster with maneuvering joystick Burgandy hull 20 KW Kohler generator Air conditioning 78.000 BTU including crew cabin Raritan ice maker in cockpit Racor filter for generator Air con duct in master head TV Hi-lo mechanism in salon Dimmers in salon and aft cockpit Washer/dryer Dish washer in galley TV outlet in VIP cabin and guest cabin 32" LCD TV in main salon and master cabin Shore water connection Water maker predisposition Raymarine E 140 Touch Screen / Wide Screen Raymarine HD Radar Underwater lights Barbecue in cockpit Custom Cockpit Upholstery
- 2 midship cleats (one on each side) Handrails and accessories in stainless steel Impact resistant fender bar in stainless steel and PVC Teak walkways Windows in tempered glass directly mounted in GRP, mirror finish Opening hard top with heatless glass windows Navigation lights No. 2 fuel fillers with protective cover One fresh water intake port side Black water tank discharge intake on starboard side walkway
- 1700 W, 24 V winch, 10 mm (33”) barbotin and capstan drum Chain winch controls 30 Kg (66 lb) anchor, 75 m (246' 06”), 10 mm (0.39”) chain Anchor chain housing with drain in bow locker Chain washdown Stainless steel anchor nose Two electric windscreen wiper-washers with return to idle position and window washer incorporated in the brush Two stainless steel bites Bow sundeck cushions with glass holders Hatch Steel handrails by sundeck cushion sides
- Saloon access four-wing door in tempered glass Tender storage compartment 3.2 m (10' 50”) max length (incl. outboard motor), 1,62 m (5' 32”) wide Garage hatch with electrohydraulic opening Tender winch inside garage Acoustic alarm for garage hatch and platform maneuvers GRP sundeck in cockpit with mobile back and stairs to crew cabin GRP cabinet with: fridge, sink, storage drawer and garbage bin Cockpit table with 4 seats GRP bench port side Shower with hot and cold water Collapsible electrohydraulic bathing ladder in stainless steel-teak Shore sockets Antifouling paint Stern fairleads in stainless steel incorporated in deck design Two stainless steel bites 2 electric winches(1000 Watt) Cushions on cockpit bench and sundeck Lights in cockpit cover Walkway lights on access steps to platform and accesses to side walkways Steel cockpit access hatch Teak cockpit and platform access steps Two side lights on bathing platform 1.2 m (4'92”) mobile bathing platform with teak floor, 450 kg lifting capacity Boat hook Electric bimini roof Adjustable electrical headlamp
- Main Deck
- Electrically adjustable single seat for pilot Two-seater wheelhouse bench Steering compartment wheel in stainless steel and leather, height-adjustable Power steering Handrail Wheelhouse includes: Engine control levers, Navigation instruments, Engine control panel complete with acoustic and optical alarms, Engine electronic ignition keys with start and stop buttons, Generator control (in galley control panel), Extractor switches, Air intake and fan control switches, Battery parallel connection, Compass, Bow thruster control, Anchor winch control, Trim tab controls with indicators, Windscreen wiper-washer controls. Switches for: electrically operated opening side windows, chain washdown, instrument lights, horn, alarm test, navigation lights, alarm shut-off, Bilge pump control Alarms for: bilge water, grey water tank high level, black water tank high level, navigation lights, anchorage lights, shore sockets, service batteries, engine batteries, chain washdown, extractors, fans, water in filters, hydraulic unit oil level, bathing ladder, platform Rudder angle indicator Fuel level gauge Fresh water tank level gauge Rev. counter/hour counter Starboard and port engine coolant temperature gauge Starboard, port engine and marine gear oil pressure gauge Speedometer in knots and mile counter Chain meter counter 12 V lighter socket Alternator ammeters and battery charger
- Sofa on port side with pouf Middle pouf equipped with Wengé tray Armchair and bow towards adjacent stern and cabinet with glass top toward middle of boat Three-seater sofa on starboard side placed between two built in cabinets Bar cabinet with glass top Table in Wengé with leaf top Radio with CD + 2 pairs of speakers (one watertight pair in cockpit ceiling) Halogen lighting Saloon floor in Wengé with middle carpet
- Owner's Cabin
- Mattress and pillows Double bed with drawer unit Double-door ward robe in fore section of the cabin Wardrobe with drawers and rack, aft Built-in drawer unit on starboard side with two armchairs and table Radio CD player with speakers Shading curtains and six square portholes Wengé wood doors and frames Direct access to owner's bathroom Reading lights Fluorescent lighting Carpet
- VIP Cabin
- Mattress and pillows Double bed Wengé wood headboard Shelves above portholes Wardrobe with drawers on port side 2 built-in corner storage units 2 round portholes, 300 mm (98”)diam. Deck hatch with shade and mosquito screen Reading lights Soft ceiling lights Fluorescent lighting Carpet
- Port Guest Cabin
- Twin beds Central bedside table, switches Reading light Finishing strip in Wengé Built-in ward robe with drawers and rack Round porthole Carpet Fluorescent lighting Diffused lighting under beds Drawers under bed
- Master Bathroom
- Access from owner's cabin Separate shower with glass door equipped with thermostatic mixer and diverter for double delivery Tecma WC Washbasin with transparent glass top, thick. 15 mm Wengé wood shelve under the washbasin Bulwark cabinet with drawers Wengé wood floor Air extractor Round porthole Venetian blinds in wood, finish in Wengé.
- VIP Bathroom
- Access from VIP cabin Large round shower with Plexiglas doors and wooden grating Tecma WC Shower column with soap holder and thermostatic mixer Washbasin with transparent glass top, thick. 15 mm Bulwark cabinet with drawers Round porthole Floor in Wengé wood Air extraction Venetian blinds in wood, finish in Wengé
- Guest / Day Bathroom
- Access from guest cabin and from corridor Large round shower with Plexiglas doors and wooden grating Tecma WC Washbasin with transparent glass top Bulwark cabinet with mirror Round porthole Air extraction Venetian blind in Wengé
- Crew Cabin
- Bed Washbasin Tecma WC Shower Mirror Wooden venetian blind
- 220 V 4 burner ceramic hob with fiddlerail Microwave oven and grill Stainless steel worktop with two sinks Extractor hood 270 l (71 US gls) fridge with automatic power supply Base cabinets with drawers, storage compartments and garbage bin Wengé wood wall cabinets Pot storage under the sinks Wengé wood floor Cabinet for dishes, glasses and cutlery next to fridge cabinet Store room below stairs and wall cabinets
- Tender shown in photos does not convey with sale of vessel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Bob Lusardi at 561-523-1548 with any questions or to arrange a showing!