- 53 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2000 53' Carver Voyager -- Immaculate Condition Inside & Out! Upgraded 620HP Cummins on board get you where you are going fast!
You won't find a 53' Motor Yacht in her Class with better Amenities - 3 Staterooms, 2 Heads, Dual Helm Stations + Much More!
Owner Says Sell, Call with all Offers!
- 530 Carver Pilothouse - In a Class of It's Own
- The Carver 530 Voyager Pilothouse has a distinctive profile and exquisite comfort and style, with remarkable fuel capacity. Designed for entertaining as well as for the helmsman's comfort, the flybridge offers a large dinette - lounge, seating for eight, a wet bar, plus afterdeck storage for a dingy up to 10-feet long. Large sliding glass doors lead from the cockpit to the luxurious cabin where frameless windows enhance light and visibility. A companionway and door lead from pilothouse to bridge, and there's a starboard side deck access door. Three different galley plans offer a choice of more countertop area, extra cabinets, or additional entertainment space, plus the standard three-burner stove with oven, built-in convection microwave oven, Subzero refrigerator with separate freezer, and solid-surface countertops.
- Accomodations / Cabin Features
- 3 Staterooms Marine Air A/C Reverse Cycle Heat 8.0 kW Kohler Gen 8 Batteries Charge System 2 Vacuflush Heads 50A Shore Power Cable Master Trim Tabs Windlass Dockside Pressure H&C Water System 2 Showers Furnishings: Salon Sofa Bed Carpeting Drapes/Blinds Screens Salon : This Salon has 2 couches and is directly off the Galley and the doors that close it off from the carpeted Aft Deck. JVC 21" Television Harmon Kardon Surround Sound Stereo w/Sub woofer Galley : Large Galley Area Sub Zero Refrigerator 4 Burner Stove Sink Convection Oven Microwave Oven B&D Coffee Maker Freezer Entertainment: Satellite Radio CD & CD Changer Powered Amp Sub Woofer Satellite TV Stereo Helm Remotes JVC VCR BBQ Magma Master Stateroom : Master stateroom is located aft and has a queen bed looking onto a pair of beautiful glass lined doors that lead to your private head. Sleeps 2 Aiwa Stereo JVC TV/VCR Vanity Separate Shower from Head Malbar Washer Malbar Dryer Forward Stateroom / VIP Stateroom: Forward Stateroom has a Queen bed Queen Center Isle Sleeps 2 GE 13" Television Middeck Stateroom / Guest Stateroom: This stateroom has 2 single beds set up bunk style. Bunks Sleeps 2
- Cockpit : There's a Wet Bar set up. Refrigerator Sink Wet Bar Snap-in Carpets Canvas: Bimini Top Bridge Cover Seat Covers Console Cover
- Helm Stations
- Bridge Helm: Similar Electronics are duplicated on the lower Helm, plus there is a carpeted seating area with table. Simrad AP20 Auto Pilot Furuno Radar Northstar 952X GPS Northstar VHF Poly Planer AM/FM Stereo Pilot House Helm : In addition to similar electronics, there is a wrap around seating arrangement. Simrad AP20 Autopilot (Duplicated on Bridge) Horizon Depth Finder Northstar 952X GPS Furuno Radar (2) Standard Horizon VHF's Micro Commanders Sharp Television Hailer CO2/Fume Detector Electronic Syncronizer Open Air Antenna Dual Station Trac-Vision 4 Instrumentation: Tachometer Speedometer Trim Gauge Synchronizer Richie 4" Compass
- Additional Features & Upgrades + INCLUDED TENDER
- Additional Upgrades: Davits Transom Shower Stern Platform Ladder Underwater Lights Tilt Steering Engine Room Toolbox Engine Data Display Engine Diagnosis Ports Sun Pad on Bow Volvo Bow Thrusters Remote Spotlight Spare Props Windshield Defogger Spreader Lights Dinghy/Tender : Tender is stored on the Aft section of the Bridge. 10 Foot Caribe Ribbed Merc 10hp Engine
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact David Lash at 954-695-8170 with any questions or to arrange a showing!