- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Port Clinton OH) This 38' Carver 38 Santego is one of the more spacious boats in her class. She features a large flybridge, open cockpit, large salon, and forward stateroom to insure room, comfort, and convenience. Looking for a spacious cruiser or vacation getaway, this beauty is ready to accommodate.
The carpeted salon is bright and inviting. As you enter the salon you find a large u-shaped dinette to port. Across the salon there is a wraparound settee. The galley is amidships and features a full-sized refrigerator-freezer, three-burner range with oven, built-in microwave oven, and solid surface counter top with stainless steel sink. The forward stateroom features an island queen berth under-berth storage, two hanging lockers, and private access door to the head compartment. The head compartment has dual entrances, electric marine toilet, vanity with stainless steel sink, and shower stall. Both salon settee and dinette are convertible for extra sleeping accommodations when needed.
Fantasea is powered by twin 350-hp FWC Crusader 454 engines with a top speed of 24 knots. Mechanical features include: generator, reverse cycle HVAC with digital controls, water heater, and automatic fire protection. This freshwater cruiser is roomy, well-equipped, well-maintained and she is ready cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Carver Santego.
OWNER MOVING ~ MAKE AN OFFER!
CAPTAIN-OWNED AND MAINTAINED
DESIGNED FOR ENTERTAINING
- Air-Conditioned Interior with Marine Air Reverse Cycle HVAC and Digital Controls Forward Stateroom with Island Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, and Two Hanging Lockers Galley Amidship with Spacious Cabinets and Room to Cook Large Enclosed Head Compartment with Head, Vanity, and Shower Stall with Access from Stateroom or Salon Wet Bar with Filtered Water Entertainment System with Flat Screen TVs, DVD, AM/FM/XM Stereo, and Six-Speaker Surround Sound Airline-Style Overhead Storage Compartments and Bulkhead Storage for All Your Stuff Facing Settees Aft with Dinette Port Side and Large Wraparound Sofa to Starboard More Than Enough Room to Relax, Dine, and Entertain Sliding Doors to Cockpit
- Full Galley with Upper & Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Sink Built-in Microwave Oven Princess Three-Burner Range with Oven Full-Size Norcold Refrigerator-Freezer
- Deck & Hull
- Foredeck with Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Anchor and Windlass Enclosed Flybridge Open Cockpit Integrated Swim Platform
- Enclosed Flybridge with Radar Arch Seating for Eleven Centerline Helm with Full Electronics Captain's Chair Two Double-Wide Companion Seats Two Wraparound Guest Lounges Forward New Bridge/Cockpit Stereo and Speakers New Bridge/Cockpit Carpeting Center Access to Foredeck Stairway to Cockpit
- Open Cockpit with Awning Transom Bench Seat - Large Enough to Sunbath or Nap Large Swim Platform with Dual Access Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower
- Raymarine C90W Chartplotter 4 kW HD Radar Autopilot Datamarine Dart with Depth, Speed, and Temperature Furuno Depth Sounder with Fish Finder VHF Radio with AIS Receiver Two Flat Screen TVs DVD Player New AM/FM/XM Stereo with Surround Sound Six Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 350-hp Crusader 454 FWC Engines One New V-Drive the Other Rebuilt - 2008 7-kW Generator Marine Air Reverse Cycle HVAC with Digital Controls Fireboy Automatic Fire Suppression Fume Detectors
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.