- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Wareham MA) The very popular 3200 St. Tropez is the best-selling Wellcraft express cruiser ever. She is a family cruiser with style, comfort, and performance. Featuring a large open cockpit with ample seating and a roomy interior, the 3200 is a great day cruiser with accommodations for overnight or weekend getaways.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch and bimini tops with full camper canvas. Seating includes an elevated custom helm seat, casual cockpit seating, and a split transom lounge. The original swim platform has been replaced with a huge swim platform perfect for swimming or sunbathing. Helm electronics feature Megellan color GPS chart plotter, Furuno radar, and marine VHF radio.
The carpeted salon has forward v-berth, port side settee that converts to twin bunks, and a starboard booth-style dinette that seats four and converts to sleep two. A flat screen TV swivels to serve either the salon or v-berth and a Pioneer Super Tuner III stereo with Bose speakers provides your background music. The galley is aft with wood cabinets, refrigerator, microwave oven, and L-shaped counter top with sink. The enclosed head compartment with shower is port side.
This 32' Wellcraft is powered by twin 340-hp FWC Mercruiser engines with only 870 hours. This Wellcraft St. Tropez is designed for family fun, has been maintained to near original, and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very affordable 3200 St. Tropez.
- V-Berth with Under-Berth Storage and Hanging Locker Flat Screen TV Swivels Between V-Berth and Salon Pioneer Super Tuner III with Bose Speakers Sofa Converts to Twin Bunks Convertible Dinette Full Galley Enclosed Head
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top Over Helm Cockpit Bimini Full Custom Camper Canvas Elevated Helm with Cherry Wood Dash Custom Captain's Chair Spacious Cockpit with New Carpet Room for Fishing, Casual Seating, or Entertaining Full-Beam Transom Seat with Center Walkthrough Huge Swim Platform
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno 1621 Radar Megellan FX324 Color GPS Chart Plotter VHF Radio Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit Anchor and Windlass Side Deck Walkaround Large Open Cockpit Huge Swim Platform
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 454 MerCruiser FWC Engines 870 Hours Risers Replaced Four Batteries Push Button Start 30-amp Shore Power 2000 watt Cobra HG PI200 Power Inverter
- Salesman's Notes
- Original Seats and Swim Platform are Available and Easily Installed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.