- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V250M Saltwater Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Fort Pierce FL) This Angler 2900 Center Console is an offshore fishing machine that is designed to be roomy, fast, and built to last. She has a large open cockpit with fishing room fore and aft with all the amenities needed for successful fishing. She is powered by twin 250 horsepower Yamaha engines to get you out and back quickly.
This Angler is equipped with a Sunbrella T-top over the center console with eight rocket launchers, spreader lights, and Rupp Top Gun outriggers. The center console has a wide leaning post and a helm equipped with stainless steel wheel, Lenco trim tabs, Furuno GPS, depth finder, compass, and VHF radio. The center console has forward seating with built-in cooler and an in-console head compartment,
The 92 square foot cockpit is deep with room fore and aft. She features forward casting deck/bow seating, wide walkways, under-gunwal rod storage, and is equipped for serious fishing with six rod holders, cockpit bolsters, in-deck fish boxes, fresh & raw water wash-down, fold-away transom seat, bait well, and prep station. The bow is equipped bow pulpit with roller, anchor, anchor locker, and stainless steel bow rail.
Power is provided by twin Yamaha 250-hp 2-stroke engines that let her cruise at 30 knots with a top speed of around 45 knots and have 882 hours of use. This roomy center console is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to fish now. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit wirh Roller Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Seating with Under-Seat Storage Center Console with Sunbrella T-Top Forward Console Seat with Built-in Cooler In-Console Head Compartment Double-Wide Helm Seat Fold-away Transom Seating Dry Stored No Bottom Paint
- Rupp Top Gun Outriggers Eight Rocket Launchers Six Rod Holders Under-Gunwale Rod Storage Large Baitwell Bait Prep Station In-Deck Fish Boxes
- Electronics & Navigation
- VHF Radio Depthfinder Furuno GPS Compass
- Twin 250-hp Yamaha Saltwater Series Engines 882 Hours Lenco Trim Tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.