- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1S HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Fort Myers FL) The Rinker 410 Fiesta Vee is a full-featured express cruiser with style, upscale accommodations, and performance. This top-of-the-line cruiser is in great condition and loaded with upgrades. Full fiberglass “bimini top” with full enclosure covers a spacious cockpit and helm. The luxurious interior features an open salon and two private staterooms.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with hard top and full camper canvas. Seating includes an adjustable helm seat, triple-wide companion lounge, and U-shaped cockpit lounge with removable table. A wet bar with sink, blender, ice maker, and refrigerator insures your guests are refreshed. A transom door leads to the extended swim platform with transom shower. The walk-through windshield gives access to the foredeck sun lounge.
The carpeted salon has port side galley with solid cherry cabinets, Corian counter top with three-burner electric range with oven and stainless steel sink. Appliances include built-in microwave oven, space saver coffee maker, and stand-up refrigerator/freezer. Opposite the galley is a leather sleep sofa with matching recliner. Entertainment electronics include Sharp LCD television, VCR, Sony AM/FM/CD stereo, six disk changer, and Surround Sound. Dual zone reverse cycle HAC units maintain interior comfort.
Sleeping accommodations include two private staterooms and a salon sleep sofa. The forward stateroom has an island queen berth with innerspring mattress, under-berth storage, TV with DVD, and hanging locker. The aft stateroom has double berth with innerspring mattress, child’s berth, TV with DVD, and hanging locker. The enclosed head is off the salon and includes shower stall and laundry with washer/dryer.
This Rinker 410 Fiesta Vee is powered by twin 425-hp Mercruiser 8.1S HO v-drive engines that provide sportcruiser performance. There is a Vetus bow thruster for low-speed maneuvering, Kohler 10-kW generator for offshore electrical power, an 11-gallon water heater for comfort, and Halon fire suppression for safety. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this exceptional 2005 Rinker 410 Fiesta Vee.
- Displacement: 24500
- Total Power: 425
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 88
- Upscale interior with spacious salon and two private staterooms. FORWARD STATEROOM with Privacy Door, Island Queen Berth, Innerspring Mattress, Under-Berth Storage, Toshiba TV/DVD, and Hanging Lockers AFT STATEROOM with Privacy Door, Double Berth, Innerspring Mattress, Child's Berth, Toshiba TV/DVD, and Hanging Locker OPEN SALON with Plush Carpet, Leather Sleep Sofa, Leather Recliner, and Full Galley ENCLOSED HEAD COMPARTMENT with VacuFlush Toilet, Vanity with Corian Counter Top, Shower Stall, and Laundry Locker with Washer/Dryer
- Cherry Cabinets Corian Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Oak Floor 8 cu ft Refrigerator/Freezer Three-Burner Range with Oven Emerson Microwave GE Coffee Maker
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Hard Top Swivel Helm Seat Extra Wide Companion Seating Walk-Through Windshield Six Sony Cockpit Speakers U-Shaped Cockpit Lounge Removable Table Wet Bar with Refrigerator, Ice Maker, and Built-in Blender Trash Compactor
- Raymarine RL80C Chart Plotter / Radar Raymarine VHF Radio Raymarine TriData Display Sony Stereo with Interior and Exterior Speakers Sharp LCD TV with VCR in Salon Overhead T-View DVD in Cockpit Video Switching Allows TV, VCR, and DVD in all Locations
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Delta Anchor & Rode Simpson Lawrence Windlass Jabsco Remote Spot Light Foredeck Sun Lounge Electric Trunk Lift Swim Platform Kelly-Ollson Pivoting Dinghy Davits 2007 9'6" AB Hardbottom Inflatable with 15-hp Yamaha is Available Bottom Painted June 2009
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 425-hp Mercruiser 8.1S HO Engines - 521 Hours Vetus Bow Thruster Lenco Trim Tabs Dripless Shaft Logs Spare 4-Blade Propellers Kohler 10-kW Generator - 671 Hours Dual 50-amp Shore Power Connections Six-Battery System New Dual-Zone 16k & 8k BTU HVAC 11-gallon Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.