- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Brand new upper station being installed, so the owner can enjoy her fully before she sells. Beautifully-maintained and in excellent condition throughout. Freshly-serviced Cummins 370's with 1000 hours. Tiara's high-quality cruiser is also rigged to fish, with a plumbed baitwell on the swim platform, hard-top, gunwale rod holders, cockpit washdowns and aft cockpit seat remains dock-side to provide easy access to the in-sole macerated fishbox. The exterior curtain package is only 6 months old, and bottom paint just a year old on this lift-kept boat. Great electronics package including Raymarine L1250GPS/Sounder, Raymarine RL80C Radar, Simrad AP22 Auto Pilot, Icom VHF and EPIRB. Windlass, remote spotlight, helm stereo remote, helm A/C vent with separate control switch, cockpit fridge and much more .
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 3500 Open the next generation of Tiara Yachts. Reflecting its obvious Tiara heritage, the 3500 is a completely new yacht. The profile is enhanced by a unique curved reverse transom, with molded transom door and gate, and integrated swim platform and bow pulpit. Cockpit seating includes a double-wide back-to-back helm seat, as well as back-to-back companion seats. The optional aft lounge seat is also included (stowed at dock for easy access to fish box)Below deck, the interior is large and comfortable, with headroom that is 6'6" in the salon, and 6'4" at the foot of the queen-sized pedestal berth in the owner's stateroom. The salon includes a starboard 7'4" lounge - convertible to a dinette - and/or a double berth (the lounge backrest also flips up to make a pullman-style berth. Opposite the lounge is an ample galley, and a spacious molded fiberglass shower/head.
- Additional Features
- Options include: Generator / Automatic Windlass / Glendinning Engine Synchronizer / Honey Ash Interior / Teak and Holly Cabin Sole. Hardtop Option which features recessed lighting and stereo speakers.
- Helm & Cockpit
- The cockpit on the 3500 Open is comfortable and spacious, and provides plenty of seating options. The helm seat is wide and comfortable, with an aft wet bar with either storage, or an optional ice maker, and an aft-facing seat. The helm itself is the standard Tiara "heads up" fiberglass tilt-away station, with full flush mount electronics capability. To port is an all fiberglass companion door shroud with molded-in navigation chart area and drink holders. The companionway door is an acrylic sliding door with lock and convenient built-in screen. The helm is to starboard with a “heads up” fiberglass tilt away helm station with full flush mount electronics capabilities. The companion seating arrangement features a standard back-to-back configuration with storage and insulated cooler. The lower cockpit is spacious and an optional transom lounge is also included.
- The cabin on the 3500 Open can sleep 5 and features a queen-sized pedestal berth forward with hanging locker and plenty of storage. The large U-shaped lounge is convertible to a dinette, and to a double berth ... and a pullman berth can be raised to provide space for the fifth person aboard. The galley is to the port side and features a Corian countertop, S.S. sink, recessed cooktop, microwave/convection oven, and Subzero refrigerator/freezer. Storage is plentiful. The all fiberglass head features Corian countertop, sink with storage below, mirrored vanity, exhaust fan.
- Electrical System
- The electrical system on the 3500 Open features a custom 12V and 120V master distribution panel with Plexiglas door, amp meter, reverse polarity indicator, one 30 amp 50' shore power cord with adapter, a two bank 12V battery system with gel cell batteries, and battery charger. The Westerbeke 5.0KW diesel generator has 1075 hours.
- Factory-installed Safety Equipment
- An array of safety equipment is standard, including: Cockpit lighting, automatic bilge pumps, hand-held fire extinguishers, Coast Guard safety and medical kit, and the certification from the NMMA, U.S.C.G., and CE (European.)
- Cummins 6BTA 5.9-M3 diesels are aboard, which help increase the range for long distance cruises. Standard mechanical features include teleflex steering system with 20" S.S. destroyer wheel, bronze axe head rudders and struts, fresh water cooling, engine room acoustical insulation, and electric dual engine hatch lifters.
- Additional Description
- The 3500 Open is constructed with a water barrier outer gelcoat layer and hand-laid fiberglass with a special formulated resin. Wood and foam core stringers are vacuum sealed and encapsulated with handlaid fiberglass and integrated into the hull. Seacocks and all underwater thru-hull fittings are made of bronze, and a hullside exhaust system is used. The 3500 has six custom oval opening port lights with screens for great ventilation and natural light while below deck. The 3500 also has hullside ventilation and gelcoated boot line graphics.
- Additional Features
- The 3500 Open deck is constructed with a water barrier outer gelcoat and handlaid fiberglass. Tiara’s custom diamond pattern non-skid is used on all deck and cockpit surfaces for sure, safe footing. The windshield is custom Tiara, made of welded aluminum and Solex 1/4" safety glass, and has handrails, and a center ventilation section with power actuator. Grab rails and a sturdy one-piece welded bow rail assist movement forward. The 3500 Open also has three aluminum deck hatches with screens and privacy covers, flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain, and a fiberglass molded-in bow pulpit with standard S.S. roller assembly. The optional windlass is included.
- Listing Broker Cell 850-974-6767 or email to email@example.com