(LOCATION: FL) The Luhrs 40 Open is designed for the dedicated fisherman. She has an enclosed helm, tower, and a large open cockpit with all the amenities needed for successful fishing. Below is a comfortable full-featured cabin for overnight and weekend trips.
She has a hard top over a fully enclosed helm. Overhead is a tower with upper station, rocket launchers, Rupp outriggers, and T-top. She's well-equipped but lightly fished. The centerline helm is equipped with helm seat, three-spoke wheel and pop-up electronics box. Electronics includes a Garmin 2010C GPS/map, Furuno Radar, Simrad auto pilot, Glendenning Synchronizer, depth finder, and Icom VHF radio. Upper station has separate Garmin and depth finder units. There's guest seating to each side with under seat storage including tackle drawers. The cockpit features transom live well, bait prep station, flush mount rod holders, transom door, and fresh water wash down. Forward is the bow pulpit with stainless steel bow rail and bow pulpit with anchor & windlass.
The air conditioned cabin has forward V-berth with under-berth storage and hanging locker. The salon is open with galley, settee, and entertainment center with TV and stereo port side. The galley has upper and lower cabinets, Corian counter top with stainless steel double sink, built-in microwave oven and coffee maker, two-burner electric cook top, and Norcold side-by-side refrigerator and freezer. To starboard we have a convertible settee and enclosed head compartment with electric head, mirrored vanity with sink, and shower. A Kohler generator provides offshore electrical power.
Power is provided by twin Yanmar 465-hp engines with 940 hours of use. If you are looking for a serious fisherman that is well equipped, well maintained, and ready to fish now, this is the boat for you. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this turn-key Luhrs 40 Open.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Beam: 14.11 Max Draft: 3.7 Max Bridge Clearance: 24. Displacement: 30000
- Total Power: 465 Cruising Speed: 23 knts Max Speed: 30knts
- Fuel: 563 Fresh Water: 80 Holding: 30
- Forward V-Berth with Under-berth Storage, Hanging Locker Port Side Galley, Settee, and Entertainment Center Starboard Convertible Settee and Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower
- Upper & Lower Cabinets Built-in Microwave Oven Corian Countertop Stainless Steel Double Sink Princess Two-burner Cook Top B&D Coffee Maker Norcold Side-by-Side Refrigerator and Freezer
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit Hardtop over Helm Full Enclosure Tuna Tower with Upper Station and T-Top Top Mounted Rocket Launchers Rupp Outriggers Centerline Helm Helm Seat Guest Bench Seats Transom Livewell with Sink Two Tackle Centers Flush Mount Rod Holders Transom Door
- Helm: Garmin 2010C GPS/map with GSD 20 Sounder/Chartplotter Furuno 1715 Radar Garmin RD30 Depth Finder Simrad AP21 Autopilot Rule Compass Icom IC-M502A VHF Radio Upper Station: Garmin GPS Depth Finder JBL Marine Stereo RCA Television with VCR
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit Anchor & Windlass Wide Side Decks
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 465-hp Yanmar Diesel Engines Glendenning Sychronizer Bridgedeck Lifts for Engine Access Kohler Genset 30-amp Shore Power