- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Adventura FL) The Sea Ray 500 Sedan Bridge is a feature-rich sportyacht with cutting-edge styling and best-in-class accommodations. The large flybridge, open cockpit, and spacious three stateroom interior means room for friends and family.
On deck there is room everywhere. The huge bridge features a forward wrap-around lounge with table and wet bar. The helm is center bridge with deluxe captain and companion chairs. The well-equipped helm features dual Raymarine GPS/chart plotter/radar displays, Raymarine autopilot, Raymarine depth sounder, Raymarine VHF radio, and Ritchie compass. Aft is addition bench seating. The bridge has a hardtop and full canvas enclosure. It's also equipped with it's own HVAC system to keep everyone comfortable. Port Side is the stairway below to the cockpit. The cockpit is large with bench seat, ice maker, transom shower, and transom door to an extended swim platform. Side decks take you forward to the fore deck and it's sun pads. An AM/FM/CD/SAT system services the bridge and the cockpit with four remotes to control the sound. Sliding doors from the cockpit give access to the salon.
The salon is the top-of-the-line accommodations that you've come to expect in big Sea Rays. Warm woods, plush carpet, and soft leather make the interior comfortable and inviting. To port is a curved settee with ottomans, to starboard and pullout sofa and entertainment center with TV and sound system. Forward we have and elevated L-shaped dinette with wood table. Starboard and down is the full galley with solid surface counter tops, stainless steel sink, cherry cabinets, built-in microwave/convection oven, flush-mount electric cook top, and refrigerator, freezer, and ice maker.
There are three private staterooms. The forward master stateroom has island berth with two hanging lockers, lots of storage and an en suite head. Port side we have a VIP stateroom with island berth, hanging locker, storage, and private door to guest head. The guest head is located port side between the master and VIP staterooms and can be accessed from the companionway. Starboard is the guest stateroom with twin bunks.
This beauty is powered by twin high-performance Cummins QSM II diesel engines with 640-hp each. They give a cruising speed of 26 knots and a top speed of 30 knots. This well-equipped Sea Ray also features Onan generator, CruiseAir 41k BTU AC, washer/dryer, central vacuum, DSS Satellite TV, Sirius Satellite Radio, and Halon fire suppression. If you are looking for a big, stylish, ready-to-cruise Sea Ray, call now to schedule a showing of this 50' Sedan Bridge.
- Spacious Salon with Large Windows for Natural Light and Blinds for Privacy, Carpeted and Air Conditioned with Well-equipped Entertainment Center Seating Area Aft with Curved Ultraleather Sofa to Port, Ultraleather Loveseat to Starboard, and Two Ottomans Elevated Dinette Forward to Port with L-Shaped Ultraleather Settee, High-Gloss Wood Table, and Wood Floor Full Galley Forward Starboard Side with Cherry Cabinets, Solid Surface Counters, and Wood Floor
- Cherry Cabinets with Ample Storage Solid Surface Counters with Stainless Steel Sink Wood Floor Krups Coffeemaker Stainless Steel Microwave / Convection Oven Sub Zero Refrigerator with Freezer and Ice Maker Flush-mount Two-Burner Electric Cooktop
- Entertainment Center
- 26" LCD Flatscreen Television DVD / CD Player AM/FM/Digital Cassette/CD Sound System 6-Disc Changer Six Speakers CD Storage Cabinet
- Master Stateroom with Island Berth, Innerspring Mattress, Wood Counter Tops, Two Hanging Lockers, and 15" LCD TV En Suite Head with Vacuflush Head, Mirrored Vanity, Wood Floor, and Shower Stall Port Stateroom with Double Berth, Innerspring Mattress, Hanging Locker, 15" LCD TV, and Private Head Access Guest Head with Dual Entry, Vacuflush Head, Mirrored Vanity, Wood Floor, and Shower Stall Starboard Stateroom with Upper & Lower Single Berths, Hanging Locker, and Upper Storage Locker
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Windlass Side Decks for Easy Access Large Flybridge Open Cockpit Swim Platform with Dinghy Davits 11' Amanzi Dinghy 30-hp Mercury Outboard
- Fiberglass Hardtop with 20/20 Hatch Overhead Lighting New Eisenglass Enclosure U-Shaped Guest Lounge Forward Wet Bar with Refrigerator Centerline Helm Twin Adjustable Captain's Chairs Guest Seating Aft Stairway to Cockpit
- Open Cockpit with Bridge Overhang Stairway to Bridge Snap-In Carpet Transom Guest Lounge Transom Door Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower Salon Entry
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine Raypilot Auto Pilot Dual Raymarine C120 GPS / Chart Plotter / Radar Displays Raymarine VHF Radio Sirius Satellite Radio with Weather Station Satellite TV Compass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 640-hp Cummins QSM-11 Diesel Engines Onan 11-kW Generator 50-amp Shore Power Three Batteries Battery Charger / Converter 41000 BTU Reverse Cycle HVAC VacuFlush Head System with Holding Tank
- Salesman's Notes
- New Eisenglass Full Canvas Bottom Painted June 2011 Spare Propellers Maintenance Records Fresh Wax Turn-key Ready
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.