- Aft cockpit
- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Windstar, is a beamy Gulfstar 37 with an almost 12' (11'10") beam and offers incredible space usually seen in much larger yachts. Windstar is a well maintained cruising yacht ready for either coastal crusing or circumnavigation! Conveniently located on the West Coast of Florida this yacht is available for immediate ownership!
- Total Power: 50
- Fuel: 2 x 40 gal. Alum. Tanks
- Accommodations, Cabin
- From the moment you step down the companionway onto the teak and holly sole, the roominess of the salon and galley get your attention! The L-shaped navigation station to starboard is everything you could possibly want in an onboard office including plenty of desk and drawer space. Forward of the galley is the main salon with a large drop leaf dining table. It's large enough to seat six easily. Moving forward is the enclosed head which offers private access from the salon or the master stateroom. The head is supplied with hot/cold pressure water at the vanity for the sink and shower. The master stateroom features a Queen V-Berth with plenty of storage including four drawers and additional cabinetry outboard for books and personal items. The warm teak paneling, varnished teak and holly sole, and extensive custom woodwork make it feel like the perfect place to relax and enjoy! 5 Berths Total New Cushions in Salon Teak and Holly Sole New Curtains in salon Six Opening Ports Good Storage
- The galley, located to port is well laid out with excellent counter space and storage adjacent to the three burner stove/oven and Tec Notic refrigeration. Foot Pump Double S.S. Sink Good Storage Microwave
- VHF Radio AutoHelm Autopilot Compass Stereo Engine Gauges Autohelm Depth Sounder Garmin GPS Furuno Radar
- Electrial Panel at Nav. Station Circuit Breakers Shore Power Cord and Adapters House & Engine Batteries (3) Blower
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- Cockpit Cushions 35# CQR Anchor with rode Danforth Anchor with rode Lifelines Primary Winches; Barient 28 Secondary Winches; Barient 27 Halyard; Barient 21 winches (2) Mainsheet Winch; Barient 21
- Sailing Equipment
- Mainsail - Good Condition Jib - Good Condition Asymetrical Spinnaker with sock (no pole needed)
- Brokers Comments
- This is a very clean cruising yacht ready to go sailing. With a 2009 Survey the owner has insured that all systems are in good working order. You'll want to see this one if you are looking for a great sailing yacht!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here to search for more Sailboats . // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Financing available at 4.9% Jane Burnett 813-917-0911 E-Mail: Jane@EdwardsYachtSales.com