- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A successful combination of price, comfort and performance helped make the 42' Golden Star one of the best buys in the motor yacht market during her mid to late 1980's production years. Construction is solid fiberglass, semi-displacement hull with moderate beam, hard chimes and a long prop-protecting keel. After several floorplans over the years the roomy two-stateroom layout with galley down became the most popular.
- Displacement: 30,800
- Total Power: 300 Cruising Speed: 14 Max Speed: 19
- Fuel: 470 Fresh Water: 145 Holding: 45
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH: Forward stateroom features two over/under bunks to starboard, access panel to chain locker, overhead hatch, two opening ports, large cedar lined closet to port with storage cabinets and drawer, reading lights, 12 v. fan, overhead lights, privacy door leading aft. Aft to starboard is the forward head with LectraSan system, shower, mirror, vent fan. Vanity sink to port with medicine cabinet, mirror and storage, overhead lights. Head and vanity area have opening ports. Aft to starboard is the dinette which comfortably seats four with storage beneath forward seat, 110 volt freezer compartment below aft seat; table lowers to allow sleeping for two. To port is the galley with 3 burner electric stove w/ oven, built-in microwave, full size Norcold refrigerator with freezer, double stainless steel sink, dishes, flatware, pots and pans, blender, toaster, vent fan, plus ample storage; nautical wall decor, galley lights, 12 v. dinette lamp. Aft. up three steps to the salon with lower helm, starboard side sliding door to walkaround deck, convertible sofa to starboard (no mattress), high-low adjustable coffee table with fold out leaves, 2 matching chairs to port, 19' color TV/VCR new 5/99 in cabinet, Pioneer AM/FM radio cassette deck with 8 speakers, built-in icemaker, built-in dehumidifier new 5/02 under end table, liquor cabinet, book & magazine racks, wall lamp, table lamp, overhead lights, large storage cabinets, area rug, chart desk and storage drawers; Teak & Holly sole; mini blinds, wall pictures, ship's brass clock (striking type), ship's brass barometer, charts. Aft and down 3 steps to the master stateroom with centerline queen bed, 2 reading lamps, overhead lights, 2 closets, many storage lockers and drawers, head to starboard with electric flush and LectraSan system, shower stall, vent fan, vanity, mirror, opening port in head, 4 opening ports and aft bulkhead hatch in stateroom, bedspread, sheets and pillows, washer/dryer located in stairway closet. The interior throughout is oiled teak with carved teak doors. Aft and up 3 steps through teak door to aft deck featuring indoor/outdoor carpeting, built-in pressure fresh water wet bar with icemaker/refrigerator, large countertop, cabinets above and below. Matched group of heavy duty deck furniture includes large folding dining table, four matching folding chairs and small cocktail table. Aft exit door to ladder to swim platform with swim ladder and hot and cold swim shower. Forward and up 3 steps to the flybridge featuring custom hardtop with complete enclosure with opening panels and aft access to dinghy in chocks with 12 volt power davit. At the helm are overhead electronics box with loran, depth/speed/log, VHF, stainless wheel, instrument console, autopilot, helm chair, indoor/outdoor carpeting, L-shaped bench seat, abundant storage.
- Separate large deep freezer W/coldplate Full size Norcold refrigerator W/Freezer 3 Burner electric stove W/Oven Built-in microwave oven 11gal water heater 110v/engine heat Blender Built-in icemaker in salon Toaster Exhaust fan Jabsco VSR pressusre water pump, new 9/02 Combo washer/dryer (inoperative, no parts avail.) French Press coffee machine
- Robertson AP1000 autopilot W/Salon remote control Micrologic Explorer loran 48Mile JRC radar new 10/00 48" open array ($3,000) Icom VHF radio on bridge, new 10/01 Icom VHF radio at lower helm new 10/00 19" Phillips TV/VCR (New 5/99) W/ antenna & 50' hookup line EPIRB unit Pioneer AM/FM radio with tape player & 8 speakers High power cell phone W/Radar arch antenna Two 6" Danforth compasses/Bridge & Lower Helm Handheld compass Interphase depth sounder W/Speed/Temp/Log Furuno color chart plotter W/GPS new 10/00 Hailer W/Intercom, fog horn, siren
- 8KW Onan generator W/2.5 hrs. since rebuilt 11/02 Salon inverter new 4/99 Statpower 20/20 battery charger new 6/02 3 8D batteries (engines & house) 110 volt worklight Zinc saver diode Wired for TV & Phone 4D battery for generator Guesst battery insulator Battery heavy duty jumper cables in engine room
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- 45 lb. plow anchor on stainless roller platform w/100' chain and 200' 3/4" nylon anchor line 45 lb. Danforth anchor in chocks, 30' chain and 200' 3/4" nylon anchor line Nylon anchor line 3/4" x 200' on spool Deck box mounted on fwd. deck 8 HP 10' Avon inflatable RIB dinghy Dinghy accessories: bailer pump, oars, foot pump, cover 12 life jackets and 3 flotation cushions SS bow pulpit and side rails w/lifeline Bronze ship's bell aft deck Marquip folding boarding ladder w/rail 2 fishing rods & reals w/gaff hook Large white fender 14x36 Small hand pump for fender inflation Hand held spotlight Windshield electric wipers Canister vacuum w/attachments Maxwell anchor windlass w/deck footswitch Saltwater deck washdown spigots fore and aft 8 HP Yamaha outboard w/tank, serviced 11/02 12 volt electric SS dinghy davit Custom cushions for flybridge Full clear vinly enclosure for flybridge Electric air horns Flag staffs for bow and stern w/covers 4 fenders 10x28 w/SS rail holders, canvas covers Six 3/4" x 40' double braid dock lines Navigation lights Rayline remote control spotlight Telescoping boat hook on bow Dustbuster hand vacuum w/charger
- Mechanical & Engine Room
- Fiberglass 45 gal. waste holding tank with mascerator pump for onboard pumpout plus deck fitting for marina pumpout. Spare Parts-Large collection: Impellers, hoses, engine fuel solenoid, fuel filters, engine zincs, shore power cord connectors (pigtails), safety flares & signals, cleaning and polishing supplies, lubricants, fuel additives. Twin x 300/hp Diesels IB 1993 Cummins 6BTA 3 reverse cycle air conditioner units w/sea water cooling pumps; fwd. AC unit new Bridge & lower helm station engine controls Halon automatic fire control system Fresh water cooling system 2 Spare propellers 24" x 24",extra 2" dia. 12' SS shaft (6) Raw water sea strainers Hydraulic wheel steering Glendinning engine synchronizers Electronic holding tank level monitor ZF transmissions Fwd. SS water tank 75 g. Aft dual poly water tanks interconnected, 70g. M3C transmissions Portable water filter, for filling water tanks for fresh water system Engine temperature alarm 2 bilge blowers 2 Racor (900 FG) fuel filters Racor (500 FG) fuel filter for generator 2 mufflers 2 Sump pumps Freshwater pump 3 exhaust fans/Heads & galley
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Click here to search for more Trawlers . Financing available at 4.9% Call Leo Thibault for information or appointment to view vessel.....941-504-6754, Leo@EdwardsYachtSales.com