- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Wellington 44' is a wonderful cruising yacht. Solid construction, fine custom joinery on this yacht built to the current and original owner's specs in Jacksonville, FL.
She is fully equipped for long range, blue water cruising and live aboard, having completed a seven year Caribbean and South American cruise.
This yacht is impeccably maintained and in excellent condition.
Check out the detailed listing and contact me to schedule an appointment to see this yacht.
- Max Draft: 4'5" & 10' Ballast: 10,000 Displacement: 30,000
- Total Power: 88 HP
- Holding: 2 tanks
- This center cockpit, "deck salon" layout with two staterooms, two heads and sleeping accommodations for seven has 6'4" headroom throughout. The main salon area includes the settee and table to port, a long settee to starboard and the galley forward. The forward passageway leads to the head to port and the forward cabin that includes a large V-berth, ample storage cabinets and drawers and overhead hatch. The nav station is in the aft passageway opposite the door to the engine room. The aft stateroom has an elevated double berth aft athwart-ship with a custom mattress and storage drawers below. Shelves are on both sides of the berth. An overhead hatch and opening ports on both sides provide light and ventilation.A large twin door storage cabinet is to starboard. The en suite head is to the port side of this comfortable cabin area.
- SAILS AND RIGGING
- Cutter rigged Standing rigging replaced in 2001 Running rigging replaced in 2007 Mainsail new 2001; excellent condition Lazy Jacks w/stack pack Genoa 100% Staysail w/ Profurl furler Jib; high cut clew; never used; furler Cruising spinnaker w/sleve Solid boom vang Spinnaker / whisker pole Winches: Barient 16 (3) Lewmar 40 (2) Lewmar 48 (2)
- DECK AND HULL
- Solid fiberglass hull; hauled, cleaned, painted in 2007; no history of blisters;scrubbed monthly Hull Awlgripped white w/maroon boot and cove stripe in 2003 Fully foamed for safety and quiet motoring Center cockpit Cutter rig Keel centerboard DECK Simpson Lawrence polished stsinless steel davits Garmin outboard motor hoist Swim platform ( folding ) and boarding ladder Man overboard pole Horseshoe life ring Large deck box on aft deck Simpson Lawrence electric windlass Fortress anchor w/25' chain,200' rode Delta anchor w/225' 3/8" chain Mast pulpits port and stbd at mast Bow pulpit and stern rails Double lifelines Side boarding gate Port & Stbd Six opening hatches on deck Salt water deck washdown 3' bow pulpit COCKPIT U shaped with comfortable coaming height Cockpit cushions Pedestal steering Covers for all exterior teak Teak wheel w/cover Swivel helmsman chair w/arms Teak cockpit sole grid Smoke plexiglass companionway cover and door Bimini; new 2010 Complete cockpit enclosure icluding: Front dodger panels Side panels around cockpit new 2008 Rear panel Awning from mast to backstay, with side panels
- 12v and 110v systems with panels Kohler 5CCOZ 5kw generator Solar panel (80 watt) on port aft rail Heart Interface Link 2000 Heart Inverter Charger GFCI outlets 110v shore power cord Navigation lights Deck lights House batteries:Two Optima 750A each; new 8/2010 Starting Battery:One marine starting battery 180 CCA; new 8/2010 Windlass Battery: Generator Battery:Optima;750 A; new 7/08
- NAV STATION ICOM M700 Single Sideband Garmin 128 GPS VHF Horizon Intrepid w/ cockpit remote B&G Displays Furuno 24 mile radar on swing bracket for companionway display Radome on mast above spreaders Fridel radar blipper on mast COCKPIT B&G Network System including Autopilot,Wind, Depth and Speed displays Horizon Intrepid remote VHF 5" pedestal mounted compass
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL
- 88 hp Yanmar turbo diesel installed in 1997; 2000 hours A spacious engine room with closing door makes inspection and maintenance easily accessed. Thousands of dollars worth of spare parts, pumps,etc. 16,000 btu air / reverse cycle system Village Marine reverse osmosis water-maker; 450 gallons /day( new 2000) Tankage below decks on center line BBQ propane grill on stern rail 12v Fuel Polisher ( new 2008) Manual marine heads (2); fwd head new in 2009 Holding tanks w/ overboard discharge option
- The salon and galley areas are combined in the raised deck area of the vessel. Numerous ports and hatches provide light and ventilation. The ports are at a level that allow for external visibility while standing and sitting. This design might be called "deck salon" or "trunk cabin". Regardless of the name, it makes a large, open and comfortable living space on a cruising yacht! L shaped settee to port Varnished teak pedestal mounted table to port that converts to a double berth Teak & holly cabin sole varnished 2010 7' settee to starboard Storage under the settees and in outboard cabinets on both sides Ship's lantern hanging above table Nav station area stbd aft in passageway to engine room and owner's stateroom VHV radio and B&G repeater at nav station Radar mounted on aft bulkhead on swing arm for visibility from the cockpit
- The galley is located forward on the port side of the salon area. It is U shaped with the stove outboard and sinks aft. The huge refrigerated box / freezer is to starboard opposite the galley. Force 10 three burner propane stove with oven/broiler; new 2006 Two stainless steel sinks Hot and cold pressure water Microwave oven Filtered fresh water spigots Sea Frost cold plates (2; new in 2009) in two large insulated boxes; spill over cold from freezer side Flat screen TV and DVD `in galley area Ample storage cabinets and storage
- Brokers Comments
- This 44' Wellington is a thing of beauty; a boat that must be considered if you are looking for a yacht for blue water cruising and live aboard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.