- 51 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED $15,000
Seller wants this boat sold!
BRING ALL OFFERS!
Morgan Out Island is renowned as one of the most comfortable long distance liveaboard cruisers. This one has just completed an extensive refit including new paint, new electronics, rebuilt engine, new wiring and new interior varnish.
- Max Draft: 5' 1"/11' 1"
- Total Power: 150
- Fuel: 190 Fresh Water: 300 Holding: 2 tanks
- The steps from the forward companionway lead down to the area between the galley sinks to starboard and the nav station to port. Just forward of the galley is a large dinette seating 6 for dinner. Opposite, to port, is a large settee with storage above, behind and below. Just aft of the settee is the nav station. A passage leads forward toward the vee berth. Off the passage to starboard is the forward head and shower. Just forward of the head compartments are built to accommodate a washer and a dryer. The forepeak houses a guest stateroom with a vee berth. The galley is L shaped and goes along the starboard side from the dinette aft all the way back past the cockpit and engine room to the owner's stateroom. There is a tremendous amount of counter space. The owner's berth is a queen located fore and aft to the port side. Opposite, to starboard, are tons of beautifully varnished lockers and drawers. To port, forward of the berth, is the owner's head with large tub and shower. Adjacent to the door from the galley steps lead up to the aft companionway and the cockpit. Ample opening ports for light and ventilation Large open spaces Direct access from the owner's stateroom to the cockpit Large party cockpit Multiple doors to the engine room
- Huge galley Ample counter space Double stainless steel sink with covers matching the counter Single handle faucet - NEW 2009! Refrigerator compressor - NEW 2012! Large self-defrosting refrigerator with butcher block lid Large self-defrosting freezer with butcher block lid 2 burner electric cooktop Provision for mounting gimballed stove Opening portlights for light and ventilation Hot & cold pressure water Foot pumps for fresh and sea water
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C80 color LCD chartplotter/radar mounted in binnacle pod - NEW 2009! Raymarine Smartpilot X10 autopilot with ST 70 control head - NEW 2009 Raymarine ST 60+ Tridata instrument - NEW 2009! Raymarine ST 60+ Wind instrument - NEW 2009! Raymarine ST 60+ Depth instrument - NEW 2009! Ritchie binnacle mounted compass - NEW 2009! Uniden Solara DSC VHF radio - NEW 2009! ICOM M700 SSB with ICOM AT120 autotuner Stereo - NEW 2009!
- Totally rewired with Ancor tinned marine cable - NEW 2009! Main electrical panel - NEW 2009!
- Hull and Deck
- Topsides painted - NEW 2009! Bottom barrier coated - NEW 2009! Dodger - NEW 2009! Bimini - NEW 2009! Sail covers - NEW 2009! Lofrans Albatros 1500 watt vertical windlass
- Engine and Mechanical
- 150 hp Cummins turbo diesel - rebuilt 2009 - 190 hrs.! Engine gauges - NEW 2009! 12 gal SS water heater - NEW 2009! 2 manual heads - rebuilt 2009! Onan 15 kw generator - inoperative
- Sails & Rigging
- All spars rewired, sanded and painted - NEW 2009! Running rigging except genoa sheets - NEW 2009! 2 Lewmar 45 3 speed winches 2 Lewmar 43 2 speed winches Telescoping whisker pole Roller furled genoa Main sail Mizzen sail
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details.