- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Hunter Legend 45 has a beautiful two cabin layout and is ready to be shipped to the West Coast or Great Lakes. With the deep draft and design, this model is a fast hull and a comfortable liveaboard.
Owner just reduced the price $20,000! Call today!
The seller is parting with his life long dream due to health reasons and it is your chance to keep this dream alive!
- Ballast: 10,900# Displacement: 25,600#
- Total Power: 54 Max Speed: 9
- Fuel: 47 Fresh Water: 125
- Descending the companionway ladder you will notice that the main salon is very bright and airy. The galley is to starboard and outboard of the companionway ladder/engine. The chart table & navigation area is on the port side opposite the galley. Aft of the nav area is a large head with shower. Forward of the navigation area and galley is the main salon. An "L-shape" settee is starboard. This table has a full size leaf and will fold open to include the port side couch as additional seating space. It will seat 8-10 people comfortably. The owners private suite is forward of the main bulkhead with a very large double "pullman" berth on starboard. There is a large ventilated hanging locker forward of the berth. Opposite on port is a writing desk and with storage drawers and unique jewelry or cubby drawers. A "Corian" vanity with "Corian" molded sink is forward with more storage. The owner’s private head and shower is forward, under a large "Bomar" hatch providing great light and ventilation. Immediately forward of the head is a large sail locker. Aft of the galley is the guest cabin with a queen size berth, storage, hanging space and direct access to the aft head. This cabin is nicely sized with good reading lights, overhead hatches and stainless steel opening ports. It is a real toss up as to which cabin would be preferred by the owner, both are very nice! Teak grates and seating in heads Large hanging lockers in both staterooms Teak flooring throughout Force 10 LP Heater in Main Salon
- Where else could you find a more spacious and complete galley? The Legend 45 has all the utilitarian items you would find at home. A three burner CNG gimbaled stove and oven, stainless steel double sink, easy access refrigerator/freezer! Workspace is bountiful with enough room for two chefs and stowage is complete with shelves and drawers located for easy access. Double stainless sinks Pressure hot & cold water Salt water foot pump for saving water and batteries at sea Adler Barbour holding plate refrigeration w/freezer 3 burner Force 10 stove w/oven Built in Soap Dispenser
- You have a clean slate to add all of the new state of the art electronics to meet your individual needs!
- 12 Volt & 110 Volt Service 2000 Watt Inverter (4) Energizer House Batteries Deep Cycle Engine Start Battery (2) Ocean Breeze Air Conditioning Units - 16,0000 & 9000 BTU Battery Selector Switch (5) 12V Fans Xantrex 40 True Charge Battery Charger Air Conditioning Recirc Pump (2) Bilge Pumps & Switches
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Awl Grip/Imron painted topsides & Deck with new Non-skid Surfaces! Bimini Top Large Destroyer Wheel Stern Boarding Ladder Cockpit Cushions Electric Anchor Windlass
- Mechanical & Engine Room
- Yanmar Engine serviced by certified mechanic High Output Alternator
- Sailing Equipment
- Brand New U.S. Spars (never stepped) Mast and Boom! All New Standing Rigging!! Mainsail, Staysail, Genoa (6) Winches Roller Furling for genoa
- Brokers Comments
- This Hunter actually looks better than new ones I have seen at the boat shows! There is no way to accurately convey the effort and man hours spent on restoring this beautiful sailboat! Comments from Warren R. Luhrs describe this fine yacht best: “The conception was to design a fast sleek yacht that was comfortable, well thought out and appointed. From the experiences we gained from our successful 40’, we put the program to work. Concentrating on a spacious boat designed to sleep two couples in privacy with a well thought out deck and cockpit arrangement. The result was most pleasing. From the ease she has in a seaway, to the balanced helm, to the sleek soft lines of her cabin and cockpit. She offers the style and grace of a larger yacht with the speed and performance of a custom built boat. I am pleased with every aspect of the Legend 45 and know you will be too once you’ve walked her decks and sailed her.”
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Click here to search for more Sailboats . Financing available at 4.9%