- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizon 8.1 S
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LESS THAN 140 TOTAL HOURS! DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!
The open cockpit and extended swim platform with port and starboard entry gates give lots of room to maneuver. Cockpit seating perfect for entertaining or, fold it out of the way for some serious fishing! Below you will find the same upscale interior found on all Sundancers. There's a forward v-berth with under-berth storage, mirrored hanging locker, and privacy curtain. The salon has leather settee, fully carpeted floors with removeable runners, flat screen TV and wood cabinetry. The galley is full featured with two-burner stove, refrigerator, microwave, and solid surface counter top with molded sink. Appliances are contained in wood cabinets with lots of storage. The enclosed head has molded vanity and hand-held shower.
- Displacement: 14600
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 40
- Fuel: 225 Fresh Water: 45 Holding: 28
- Sleeps 4 in two staterooms plus 2 on convertible sofa. Master is forward with centerline queen berth; cedar lined, lighted, hanging locker; overhead hatch with screens; air conditioning; TV/DVD/FM stereo; 3 drawers; portlights; privacy curtain and carpet. Salon to starboard, features a large cresent shaped sofa with storage under; free standing table; overhead storage and portlights. Opposite forward is galley with storage under and over then head compartment with sink, mirror, shower and storage. Guest stateroom is aft with convertible double berth, cedar-lined, lighted, hanging locker; drawers and storage cabinets. All cabinets are beautifully finished in Cherrywood and seating surfaces are in milkweed Ultraleather. Carpet is Beige Fabric upgrade. Carpet runners have been down since new.
- Kenyon 2 burner electric stove Norcold refrigerator/freezer LG Microwave/Coffee Maker combo Sink Pressure hot and cold water 6 gal quick recovery hot water heater Storage cabinets
- Northstar 600I GPS/Plotter Mercruiser Smartcraft System Raymarine 230 VHF Full Instrumentation Ritchie compass Audible engine alarms Systems monitor Premier stereo upgrade Clarion AM/FM CD stereo LG 27" Flat Screen TV/DVD Salon Panasonic Flip down TV DVD- Mid Cabin
- UNDERWATER LIGHTING! Kohler 5 KW generator WITH 104 hrs Generator remote start 50 amp ground plate 3 batteries ProMariner 50 amp battery charger Parallel start system Battery isolators Dual 30 amp shore power (2) 30 amp shore power cords TV/Cable dockside connections Bonding system Dual Battery switches AC/DC power panel 12V/110V Engine Room 120 outlet
- Deck and Hull
- The Sea Ray 340 Sundancer is an impressive family express with aggressive styling and luxury appointments. This 340 Sundancer comes with the Sportsman's Package that replaces the standard cockpit seating with an open cockpit and the fishing package. The package includes a bait prep station, 26-gallon baitwell, cockpit sink, transom fish box, dual transom doors, nine upright rod holders, and vertical rod storage. The open cockpit and extended swim platform give the fisherman lots of room to maneuver. Cockpit seating is three forward bucket seats and a fold-down transom bench seat. Anchor windlass Power vent Bow rails Bow sun pad Bimini top (Navy) Aft Bimini (Navy) Cockpit refrigerator Cockpit carpet Transom doors Swim platform Swim ladder Cockpit shower Dockside water connection
- Engine & Mechanical
- Twin Mercruiser 8.1 Horizon, 370 HP V-drive engines with 132 hours Reverse Cycle air conditioning Hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Internal strainers Bonding system Halon fire suppression Fresh water cooling Vacuflush head (fresh water) 3 bilge pumps Bilge lights Macerator Cross over fuel manifold Electric engine hatch
- Brokers Comments
- One owner boat that has been seriously babied since new! Professionally maintained, full records and manuals included.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- . Contact Bill Mellon @ 727-421-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat Quality Listings, Professional Brokers Click here to search for more boats