- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Here's a rugged loop cruiser at a great price! Flared hull and deep vee make this a suitable offshore passagemaker with a perfect layout for a cruising couple. Fresh bottom job, twin Lehmans, A/C, genset, and nice electronics complete the package.
- Displacement: 26000
- ENGINE Make: Lehman ENGINE Model: Lehman 120's Total Power: 2 x 120 = 240 total hp Hours: 2250 hrs.
- Accommodations, Cabin
- Interior is nicely finished throughout with varnished teak and has a teak and holly sole. Most forward is the chain locker followed by forward stateroom with a unique vee berth arrangement which can be converted to a dining table. Overhead hatch and 2 stainless steel port lights add plenty of light and ventilation. Aft to port is "U" shaped galley. with refrigeration, storage, and electrical panel to starboard. 2 steps up to the spacious and well ventilated main salon with opening windows and side access doors both port and starboard. Salon has an "L" shaped convertible dinette to port and a lower helm to starboard. along with a large nav station and lots of storage. 2 steps down to master stateroom with a center island queen berth and many drawers and lockers. Overhead hatch for light and ventialtion. Ensuite head with separate tub and shower.
- U Line ice maker 3 burner Princess propane stove with oven Double stainless steel sink Norcold DE461 front loading 12 volt/110volt AC refrigerator E Wave microwave GE 10 gallon water heater Pressure fresh water system
- Simrad R22 auto pilot 3" Danforth compass 3" Aquameter compass 2 Uniden QT 206 compasses Interphase 20/20 dual video depth finder JVC FS5000 AM/FM/CD stereo player Garmin 128 GPS Sitex single side band radio Raytheon SL70 radar ICOM M 700 SSB/CB radio ICOM ICM45 VHF radio Standard Horizon VHF radio ICOM ICM3A handheld VHF radio Garmin 100 fish finder
- Kilo Pac 8 kw genset with 1500 hours 5 Series 27 gell cell batteries in 3 banks with battery parallel switch 50 amp Promariner automatic battery charger 2 x 50'- 110v AC shore power cables 6 Hella 12V cabin fans 6 Aqua signal cabin lamps with dimmers Circuit breaker panels Volt and amp meters GFI receptacles in engine room, galley & head
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- 25lb Kedge anchor 35lb Delta anchor 35lb Plow anchor 7lb Fortress anchor Chain & rode Fenders & lines 8 type II life jackets Navigation lights Single remote controlled search light Swim platform Swim ladder Simpson Lawrence 900 electric windlass Lifesling MOB recovery system 10 opening stainless steel port lights Bow pulpits & rails Side stanchions with life lines Complete canvas boat cover Large flybridge with bimini top Teak & fiberglass deck Aluminum mast and boom for steadying sail Mast and boom are used for easy launching of dinghy Stainless steel stays
- Mechanical and Engine Room
- Cruise Air 16,000 btu reverse cycle A/C 4 automatic/manual bilge pumps Cabin & bridge engine controls Engine alarm Fire extinguishing system 2 Racor 1000FG Fuel filter/water separators Engine fuel shut off valve Fire Boy CO2 detector and 3 Nighthawk smoke detectors Hydraulic wheel steering(2 stations) High bilge water alarm Head is Jabsco electric Type III MSD with macerator and 40 gallon plastic holding tank.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask you EYS broker how! Financing available at 4.9% Click here to search for more Trawlers .