- 51 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The minute you step aboard this this big, beautiful, bluewater cat you will feel your cares start to slip away..... paradise beckons. In fact you may already be there!
This Privilege 51 from Jeantot Marine, the quality French builder that pioneered the multihull revolution, has been well- loved and well-cared for by her owner. She has every conceivable electronic device, 8kw genset, 25 gph watermaker, Bauer dive compressor and dual a/c. Her gourmet galley has stainless steel countertops with 3 fridge units. Her bright cherry interior features many custom touches. Sleeps 10 in 5 double cabins, Major refit in 2000, new rigging 2004, new windows 2005. Your own personal tropical resort includes a 14' Rendoza CC Rib wih 50hp Yamaha 4-stroke, kayak, scuba gear and water toys!
Regattza fulfilled the current owner's lifelong dream of paradise. She has been his home, companion, and witness to exotic islands, interesting friendships, and endless sunsets for the last 5 years. She is in turnkey condition, and ready to fulfill your dreams now! REGATTZA IS BACK IN FLORIDA AND NOW SERIOUSLY FOR SALE!
- Displacement: 17mt
- Total Power: 50
- The Privilege 51 feature four double cabins with large double berths, dressing tables with settee's, ensuite heads with walk-in showers, excellent ventilation and ample storage. The aft cabins have custom wall treatments designed by her current owner that add uniqueness of style to each. The starboard hull companionway is finished with beautiful cherry cabinetry that provides volumes of storage for long term life aboard. The galley is located in the port hull and features custom stainless steel countertops, 2 refrigeration and 1 deep freezer box, more cherry cabinetry and custom storage. For ease of movement, the owner has replaced the original ladderlike steps from the salon to the hulls with more conventional steps that include storage under each riser. The sunlit bridgedeck cabin houses the nav station to starboard, central dinette with roll-out bar underneath, and L-shaped settee to port. This settee was originallly a second dinette, but the owner's modification has masterfully created a much more home-like feel to the salon, at the same time opening up views to and from the galley. Forward of the salon is the crew or guest cabin. with a large double berth, dressing area, and huge storage room. (formerly the 5th head, could be easily reconverted) This "bonus room" has wonderful natural lighting and would be an ideal office or kid's cabin. All the lexan windows were removed, rebedded with extra sealant and the frames painted in 2005 The "window wall" in the salon aft leads to the huge cockpit with teak table to starboard, seating, lounging and storage space everywhere. The cavernous stand up engine rooms are accessed from the aft cockpit, isolated from the living spaces.
- Custom stainless steel countertops port and starboard Very large stainless steel sink Two refrigerators and one deep freezer, all compressors replaced 2000 3 burner propane stove with oven 2000 Built-in microwave 2003 Engine driven HW heater Electric HW Heater Village Marine watermaker 25gph, 2000 Built in knife rack and spice storage. Custom dish storage
- Raymarine ST7000+ integrated autopilot 1999 with Autohelm 300 course computer and ST 60 Tridata(depth, speed, rudder indicator and wind instruments) Raymarine 4kw Radar, 48nm, 2003 Raymarine C120 integrated chartplotter/radar/fishfinder display, 2003 Nera satellite phone with marine antenna foe Inmarsat-M 2000 Garmin 128 12 channel GPS 2000 Garmin 12 mapping handheld or fixed mount GPS 2000 Horizon Matrix VHF 2004 EPIRB 2000 SSB LCD TV Compass Barometer
- Kohler 8kw genset 2000 Trace inverter charger 2.5kw 2000 2-75 ah battery chargers 3- 65 amp alternators 2 x 8 6V dry cell batteries- 1600 ah total 2004 Shore Power system
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Fresh bottom paint 7/2007 Maxwell Electric anchor windlass with cockpit remote 2000 75# CQR w/ 300' 3/8" chain 2004 60# stainless steel Bruce 2003 Full Cockpit Bimini 2003 Teak cockpit and bow seats, 2005 Cockpit Side Awnings, 2004
- Mechanical & Engine Room
- Dual Cruiseair 24000 BTU ac units 8 electric, 4 manual bilge pumps Oil pressure alarms and gauge Water temp alarms and gauge
- Sails and Rigging
- Standing rigging new 2004 Updated running rigging Mainsail, genoa, Spinnaker all by Doyle, 2000 Storm jib, never used Profurl genoa furler Mainsail lazy bag 2004 6 Lewmar self-tailing winches Harken 44 electric winch Main halyard led to electric winch in cockpit
- Safety, Watersports, and extra equipment
- Rendova 14' center console dinghy with low hours Yamaha 4-stroke 50 OB 2- life rafts- 2000 Life jackets, fire extinguishers, CG Safety pkg. Bauer Electric dive compressor 2000 4 complete sets of scuba equipment 2 person sea kayak Water skis, tubes, lounges and assorted toys! Wireless digital movie projector setup for in-cockpit theatre!
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Catamarans! .