Built on the Gulfstar 43 Motorsailor hull, the 43 Trawler is a conservative long range cruiser, with dual Perkins diesel engines and a solid fiberglass hull. Safe and seaworthy, with a draft of 3'6" perfect for Florida and Bahamas Cruising, equipped with Radar, Autopilot, Generator, and low engine hours!
- Total Power: 130 H.P. Max Speed: 11-12 knots
- Forward is the guest stateroom with a V-Berth with ample storage and a large private head with plenty of room to move around. The galley down arrangement includes a Norcold refrigerator and three burner electric stove. The U-shaped seating area accomodates 6-8 guests comfortably. The salon area is open and spacious with the helm located to port. Aft of the salon is the owner's stateroom which is three steps down from the saloon. The very large cabin has a queen berth to starboard and a full berth to port with a large head and separate stall shower giving the owner's very private accomdations.
- Three burner stove Norcold Refrigerator Pressure Hot and Cold Water Water Heater Double Stainless Sink Lots of storage
- Furuno Marine Radar with Color Video Plotter ICOM VHF Radio Automatic Windlass Inverter Cruisair Air Conditioning Simrad Autopilot Morse Marine Controls Xantrex Battery Charger Remote control spotlight Generator
- Deck and Hull
- Eisenglass Topside Recent Bottom Paint Bottom maintained Stainless Bow and Stern Rails Shore Power Anchor windlass Opening Hatches on deck Upper steering station
- Brokers Comments
- This comfortable cruising yacht with wide side-decks and protected underwater running gear is a sea kindley boat offshore. In addition she'll cruise economically at 9 knots and reach a top speed of 11-12 knots with the 130 H.P. Perkins engines.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here to search for more Sailboats . // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Financing available at 4.9% Jane Burnett 813-917-0911 E-Mail: Jane@EdwardsYachtSales.com