- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 Liter Thunderbolt IV
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
RECENT PRICE REDUCTION to $46k. The Sea Ray Sundancer 37 is popular Express Cruiser that allows you to cruise in comfort. Great boat for the ICW or heading over to the Bahamas. FWC 310 hp twin engines (932 hrs) and 7.5 generator (200 hrs) w/AC. The cockpit has plenty of seating with a helm station to starboard. Entering the cabin you have the nice galley to port while to starboard and aft you have a table that drops down to a large berth with curtain for privacy. Forward to starboard is the salon table with comfortable seating for four. All the way forward is the large V-berth and just forward of the galley to port is the enclosed head w/shower. Camper back canvas with isinglass in great shape.
- Max Draft: 2.5 ft Displacement: 13500
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 22 Max Speed: 29
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 20
- Accommodations and Layout/Walkthru
- Sleeps Six. Double V-berth forward. Dinette converts to berth for two. Berth aft sleeps two. Entering the cabin you have the well suited galley to port while to starboard and aft you have a table that drops down to a large berth with curtain for privacy. Forward to starboard is the salon table with comfortable seating for four. All the way forward is the large V-berth and just forward of the galley to port is the enclosed head w/shower.
- Fridge w/freezer Three burner electric stove w/oven Panasonic Microwave Black 'n Decker Coffee Maker Hot and Cold water
- Raytheon R41X Radar Raypilot 650 Auto Pilot Raytheon Depth sounder JRC J-Nav500 GPS Raychart 600A chartplotter ICOM ICM422 VHF radio Engine Syncronizer Remote control spot light
- Engine & Mechanical
- Twin Mercruiser 454 (4.7 liter) w/925 hours Quicksilver/Mercury 7.5 Generator w/200 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Kevin Welsh / Edwards Yacht Sales / 321.693.1642 mobile