- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 Natural
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Price Drop!!! Owner Wants This Boat Sold!!! Call Today!!!
Are you ready to push off to your dream destinations? This great boat is ready to go! Waltzing Matilda is in TURN KEY CONDITION!! Why Wait! Call Today!!!
Great Condition Inside and out!!
This 43' Viking is an outstanding example of a very popular and roomy, Aft cabin motor yacht. She has been superbly maintained with many upgrades over the last years. She simply must be seen to be fully appreciated. Priced very competitively.
Don't miss out call today!
- Beam: 14"9 Max Draft: 3"9" Max Bridge Clearance: 15 Displacement: 34,000
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 8 to 16 Max Speed: 19
- Holding: 75 in 2 tanks
- This spacious Viking 43 motoryacht is in beautiful condition and offers more room than you would think. She has a very large aft master stateroom with a centerline queen bed, plus a good size guest vee-berth in the bow. She has two heads both with stall showers, and a large airy salon.Very Roomy, Extremely Comfortable, Leather Lazyboy Love Seat Recliner, Swivel Barrel Chair, 2 Director Chairs, Teak Tables, 36 inch Sony High Definition Flatscreen with upconverting DVD Player JVC CD Player Speakers Forward Cabin, Salon, At Cabin, Fly Bridge. Liquor Storage Bar, U-Line Ice maker. The interior is decorated in soft shades with teak trims. All the interior wood is in great shape.
- The spotless galley is down to starboard and has every thing needed for the chef to prepare an elegant meal or just a quick snack. Lots of counter space make things easy. The Galley was up-dated in 2007, New Sink, Stove, Tile Countertops, New Parquet Flooring, Corian Dinette Table-Retracts to open up space in Galley. New Microwave, Large Refrigerator. Huge Pantry,
- Ready to push off today.. Bahamas anyone?? Compass – Ritchie 3.5” and Airguide 3.5” VHF – Icom – IC-M302 – Icom IC M120 Depthsounder – Standard – Horizon Fishfinder/Depth Sounder – Raymarine Color DS500X Chartplotter – Garmin – GPS MAP 2210 Radar – Raytheon – R21X – 36 Mile Range Autopilot – Raytheon – ST6002 Searchlight – 12VDC Stainless Steel with Remote Control
- Neat,tidy and ready to go!! 7'5 KW Onan Generator 1800 Hours 2 – New 30 Amp Shore Power Cords with 50 Amp Y adaptor 110 outlets upgraded to GFI – 2010 in Galley Cable TV and Phone Connections Built in Electric Heaters is Forward Cabin, Salon and Aft Cabin 2 – 16000 BTU Cruise Air A/C Units, both Serviced, Salon AC Factory Reconditioned October 2010
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- Nice Shine!! Solid Decks!!Don't miss this deal!!!!! Davits – Manual 2 Propane Tanks Mounted in Box on Swim Platform 66# Bruce Anchor with 200 ft 3/8 High Strength Chain and 5/8 Rode Windless
- Mechanical and Engine Room
- It's clear to see great pride was taken in this room!! Engines – Detroit Diesels Model – J&T 671-N – 310 HP each Glendinning Synchronizer Engine Hours – 1500 Cruising Speed max Fuel Efficiency – 8kts Maximum Speed 19 kts Serviced, Starter Rebuilt 11/2010 Recently Updated - 2010 New Triple Bank Triple Pro Charger 2010 Electrical System checked and updated as needed New Bilge pump, and Float Switch 2 New Shower Sumps, pumps and float switches Simpson 12 VDC Windlass Serviced, Chain Guide and Lock replaced Cabin Entry Door Lock and Deadbolt replaced 2010
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- V-Berth with insert to sleep two comfortably, hanging closet, six drawers for storage, separate door to enter forward head for privacy. The forward head has a vacu-flush toilet, stand up shower, storage under sink.
- Owner's Aft Stateroom
- Queen size bed (walk around on three sides), two hanging closets, six drawers and four cupboards for additional storage, indirect lighting. Stateroom head has vacu-flush toilet, stand up shower & storage under sink.
- Brokers Comments
- This Viking is definitely one of the cleanest and well maintained 43' aft cabin motor yachts on the market. You can purchase this yacht and either go for an enjoyable long cruise or live aboard comfortably with no immediate maintenance required. This is a definite must see yacht
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Call Leo Thibault for appointment 941-504-6754 or Leo@EdwardsYachtSales.com