- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- naturally aspirated
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Marine Trader 40 Sundeck - only single engine available! New lower price for your 2013 purchase! Everyone's favorite economical cruiser with great liveaboard layout and space. La Belle Vie has a new American Diesel 139 hp engine with less than 250 hours. Fiberglass with nonskid replaced original teak exposed side and forward decks. She's equipped and ready to cruise along the intercoastal waterways, to the Bahamas and Carribean Islands.
Planning the Great Loop in the next year or two? This is your trawler. She cruises very efficiently, handles easily with stern thruster and her bridge clearance can be reduced to 15 1/2' from the usual 18'.
Enjoy having your friends/family aboard with 3 separate "rooms" to entertain as well as quiet places to relax alone - bridge, sundeck and salon. Host a party with plenty of friends in the roomy salon and sundeck. Guests enjoy the roominess & privacy of the forward cabin and head. Your own luxurious master aft suite has tub/shower, walkaround queen bed and beautiful woodwork on cabinetry and vanity. Fully equipped galley with new full size refrigerator and convection/microwave oven is fit for a gourmet chef or casual cook. Entire interior is airconditioned with reverse cycle heat.
This MT 40 is self-sustaining at dock, cruising or anchor with generator, inverter and 8 house batteries. Davits hold your dinghy above swim platform for efficient cruising and easy, quick launch and boarding at anchor. Captain's view from flybridge helm is not blocked by dinghy on top of sundeck.
Favorite trawler for liveaboard & cruising with new American Diesel single engine!! New 6/2013 bottom paint!
- Fuel: 320 Fresh Water: 160 Holding: 28
- Walk Through Tour
- Step aboard at side deck and appreciate high rails around bow and side fiberglass decks. Proceed up steps to sundeck and further up to bridge. Notice centerline captain's chair and mate chair as well as L-shaped seating for friends and family. Captain's helm has all controls and electronics in view and reach, and full 360° view from upper helm. Proceed down to sundeck under hardtop with screen enclosure and lovely teak deck. Wicker chairs, settee and glass-top tables and drop-down serving bar and cabinet are perfect for gathering friends and family. Notice steps from sundeck aft gate to swim platform and dinghy davits. Proceed down steps from sundeck to salon with large side windows for plenty of light. Notice teak sole and wood trim. L-shaped settee is to starboard with movable table and end table/counter aft of entry door at lower helm. Portside salon has breakfast bar/desk also within reach of galley forward. Note storage cabinets below windows and shelves above L-shaped settee. Move forward and down steps to galley on port side with new full size refrigerator/freezer and convection/microwave oven along with propane stovetop and oven. Notice large countertop workspace and double sink for easy food preparaton and clean-up. Forward to bow is guest suite with double berth on port side, settee on starboard side. Note plenty of storage in hanging locker, drawers and on shelves. Guest/day head is to starboard just outside guest suite across from galley. Proceed aft, up steps and through salon, and down steps to master suite. Notice centerline queen bed surrounded by dresser, hanging lockers, shelves and drawers. Plenty of storage area for living aboard. Master head is to starboard inside master suite, with tub/shower, electrasan marine toilet and vanity with sink and cabinets. You'll appreciate this sundeck layout with ample space for you and guests to move about, relax in your own space, and gather lots of friends for happy hour and board or card games.
- This Marine Trader Sundeck layout provides plenty of space for entertaining, while also giving friends and family aboard private areas to relax alone on bridge, sundeck, salon and forward guest suite. Beautifully designed sundeck layout has the most informal space for entertaining and relaxing. Gather friends on sundeck shaded by screens, or in salon on cooler days & nights or when it's hot enough to enjoy airconditioned comfort. Cruise with friends across L-shaped bench seats on bridge. Welcome guests to roomy salon with comfortable L-shaped settee around moveable table. Bar over galley serves as desk and casual eating area. Enjoy your personal master suite with queen walkaround bed, private head with tub/shower, and plenty cabinets and hanging lockers. Sleep another couple or kids in private forward guest suite with head. You will find plenty of storage in private cabins, around salon, and on bridge. SUNDECK: large, comfortable sundeck hardtop new sunshade screens FLYBRIDGE: new captain chair new mate chair plenty of seating for friends on flybridge propane tank stored under eyebrow SALON: roomy salon with plenty of light L-shaped settee moveable table with folding leaves long bar/counter above galley beautiful wood cabinetry replaced salon windows - no leaks MASTER SUITE: queen walkaround bed vanity with movable seat two large hanging lockers plenty of cabinet and drawer storage bookshelves above bed sink, vanity, tub/shower, Electroscan marine head with auto salt feeder full length mirror GUEST SUITE: double berth portside reading lights settee starboard side hanging locker & drawers head with vacuflush marine head, sink, vanity, mirror
- Very nicely designed U-shaped galley has plenty of countertop workspace. You'll enjoy the double stainless steel sink for easy clean up. New 2010 full-size refrigerator/freezer and new 2010 convection / microwave oven along with propane 2 burner stove and oven give the casual and serious cook everything you'd find at your home kitchen and more. new full-size refrigerator/freezer new convection/microwave oven Hillrange propane 2 burner stove and oven double stainless steel sinks and faucet plenty of countertop space lots of cabinet & drawer storage
- Garmin 3210 color chartplotter Navico autopilot ICOM 604 VHF radio stern thruster control at upper & lower helm windlass control at upper helm compass
- Completely self-powered AC and DC systems with large gel battery bank, generator, inverter and shorepower hookup. DC POWER SYSTEM: 8 house marine gel batteries 2 2010 new engine/generator gel start batteries Trace 2500w inverter charger 2012 new 65 amp alternator Link 10 battery monitor AC POWER SYSTEM: double 30 amp shorepower plugs 30-50 amp splitter plug 2 30 amp shorepower cords 5 kw Northern Lights generator M643 in sound shield 2500w inverter with dedicated control panel operates appliances
- Deck and Hull
- Flybridge has new captain and mate chairs, and bench seating with cushions for friends. All exposed teak side and bow decks replaced with fiberglass and nonskid. Wide sidedecks with high rails and overhead grabrails for safe passage and line handling on decks. Substantial bow pulpit with 2 anchors and electric anchor windlass controlled at flybridge helm. Canvas bimini over flybridge. Bottom paint June 2013. Lewmar electric windlass controlled at upper helm Delta 55# anchor Fortress FX-37 spare anchor seawater washdown at bow 2010 flybridge bimini fenders & lines fiberglass side and bow decks with nonskid Dinghy davits stepladder down to swim platform from sundeck folding swim ladder off swim platform Overhead grab rails at side decks Bottom painted June 2013
- Engine & Mechanical
- Dickson stern thruster is operated by hydraulic pump on main engine and effectively controls stern prop walk and wind/current drift in close quarter maneuvering. new American Diesel 139 hp naturally aspirated engine with 230 hours cruises at 7 mph using 2 gallons per hour, 9 mph uses 2.5 gph Borg Warner transmission spare 4-blade propeller hydraulic steering teflon coated upper & lower transmission/throttle cables Dickson hydraulic stern thruster automatic Fireboy engine room extinguisher 5 kw Northern Lights generator 3 kw inverter / charger two Marine Air airconditioning / reverse cycle heat units fuel filter with spare in-line filter to change without shutdown 12 gallon water heater fresh water filtered to all faucets Electroscan marine head in master with auto salt feeder Lavac vacuum flush marine toilet in forward head macerator pump on forward head system high water alarm 5 manual fire extinguishers aboard
- Brokers Comments
- La Belle Vie is one of the nicest MT 40 sundecks you'll find. She's ready to cruise and has the specifications you want to cruise the intercoastal waterways, Carribean or Great Loop. Her bridge clearance can be reduced to 15.5' from usual 18' for a Great Loop cruise. Consider how much you'll save in predictable future maintenance and fuel costs by selecting this Marine Trader with a single American Diesel engine with less than 250 hours. Please note dinghy and outboard are excluded.
- Dinghy and outboard engine are excluded. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Trawlers