- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L GI w/ DP Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Larson Cabrio 330 has twin Volvo Penta GI 5.7L engines (approx 150 hours) w/ Volvo Penta DP (Dual Prop) drives and Kohler 5kw Generator (approx 100 hours). The spacious cockpit is great for entertaining and relaxing. The Master Cabin is forward and Guest Cabin is aft which also doubles as a settee. Starboard is the Dinette and port is the Galley as well as Head/Shower Compartment.
Engines and Generator are regularly maintained and is exceptionally clean. This vessel is turn keyed and ready to go for the new owner. Boat has been stored in a High & Dry since new.
Owners have move on to other interest and would like to see the boat go...all offers welcome!
- Displacement: 11,400
- Total Power: 280 Cruising Speed: 28-30mph Max Speed: 48-49mph Engines were reconditioned under warranty top to bottom in 2011-12 with new alternators and paint. (under 150 hours)
- Fuel: 240 Fresh Water: 46 Holding: 37
- Vessel entertains eight and sleeps six. Forward master cabin with galley, dinette and head midship with settee aft. Master berth sleeps two, dinette drops down to sleep two and settee converts to sleep two. Marine Air A/C w/ Reverse Heat (12,000 BTU) Water Heater Soft Leather Upholstery Ecovac Head w/ Macerator
- Corian Counter tops Origo Two Burner Electric Stove Isotherm Refrigerator/Freezer Tappan Microwave
- Raymarine VHF (Ray48) Raymarine GPS/Chart Plotter/Radar (C70) Raymarine Depth Sounder (ST60+) Majestic 20" Flat Screen TV Clarion CMD41 Stereo Blackmore CD/DVD Player
- 5KW Kohler (Model 5E) Generator (100 hours) 110/12 Volt Systems 50' 30Amp Shore Cable Battery Bank (3 Batteries) Charles Battery Charger 40amps
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Sunbrella Bimini Top w/ Isinglass Enclosure (new 2011-12) Sunbrella Camper Back Top (new 2011-12 Tanning Pad Maxwell Windlass w/ Remote Controls Golight Search Light w/ Remote Controls Isotherm Refrigerator/Freezer w/ Wet Bar in Cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here to search for more boats . Contact Bill Mellon @ 727-421-4848 or email@example.com for an appointment Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat Quality Listings, Professional Brokers