- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is a custom Sunward hull designed by world renowned Sparkman & Stevens that was built in the Masonboro yard in Wilmington, North Carolina. Her fully enclosed center cockpit design features a large aft salon, three cabins, a very nice stainless galley and seperate dining area. EXODUS's interior was finished out with world charm cherry wood throughout with one inch solid teak planked sole. EXODUS is a must see for the sailor that is looking for a solid blue water cruiser with lots of comfort and character. EXODUS was last hauled in March 2011 (see photos) and given a new bottom job and and zincs. "Exodus" is in sail away condition.
- Max Bridge Clearance: ICW Friendly Ballast: 18000 Displacement: 55000
- Total Power: 120 Cruising Speed: 6.5
- Fuel: 427 Fresh Water: 300 Holding: 20
- Sleeps 8. Most forward is chain locker followed by "V" shaped steam Sauna with solid teak bench seats and 2 shower heads. Aft is head with vanity and Vacuflush toilet and doors to port and starboard staterooms. Port Stateroom has double bunks with 4 storage drawers underneath and a hanging hanging locker. Starboard Stateroom has double bunks with 6 storage drawers underneath, 4 cabinets, hanging locker and in-wall fold down desk. Center Head has vanity, vacuflush toilet with storage lockers above and separate shower. Master Stateroom has double size berth with 6 drawers underneath, 3 separate drawers, cabinet with 3 shelves, large hanging locker, bench with storage underneath and private door to center Head. Aft to port is "L" shaped Galley with storage lockers above and below counters. To starboard is "U" shaped Dinette that seats 5-6 on sage colored ultra suede cushions and has storage lockers beneath and 2 drawers. Aft 2 steps up to large salon with "U" shaped convertible dinette aft with ultra suede cushions and storage lockers underneath. Port side in-wall pantry, bar with refrigerator.Starboard side Nav Station and hidden safe. Aft is door to lazarette which houses generator, refrigeration and air conditioning compressors. 1 1/4" solid teak sole 1/2" solid cherry wood interior throughout boat Stained glass door from Sauna to chain locker
- Galley Down with storage lockers above and below counter. 110VAC Cold plate top loading refrigerator and freezer 3 burner Princess propane stove/oven Built-in overhead microwave oven Double stainless steel sinks Stainless steel counter tops 6 gallon hot water heater(engine and 110vAC heated) Pressure fresh water system
- Com Nav 1101 autopilot 6" Ritchie compass Raymarine C80 color GPS chart plotter Garmin 120 GPS Datamarine digital depth finder Raymarine DSM300 digital sonar West Marine 500DSC VHF radio ICOM IC-M710 single side band radio Raymarine 16 mile radar ACR 406 satellite EPIRB Global Star Qual Com satellite phone Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo
- 4-6v lead acid batteries for House(new August 2009) 8D lead acid battery for engine(new August 2009) Series 27 lead acid battery(new August 2009) for generator 2 battery parallel switches 30 amp battery charger 50' shore power 220vAC cable 220vAC splitter to 2-110vAC Northern Lights 8kw generator with 339 hours 12vDC and 110vAC electrical distribution panel
- Deck and Hull
- 60lb CQR anchor with 200' of 3/8" galvanized chain 85lb CQR anchor with 50' of 3/8" galvanized chain and 200' of 3/4" nylon rode Fortress FX-37 anchor with 50' of 3/8" chain and 150' of 3/4" nylon rode Double bow roller Side stanchions with double life lines Fixed aluminum Bimini top frame with Dodger and full Strataglas enclosure Cockpit cushions USCG approved safety package Force 10 propane aft rail mounted BBQ grill Fiberglass non skid decks Fenders and dock lines 8 life jackets Viking 4 man life raft(new 2009) Navigation lights with tri color light Hand held 12vDC search light Swim boarding ladder 110VAC and mechanical windlass (new motor 2011)
- Engine & Mechanical
- 2 CruiseAir 16,000btu reverse cycle air conditioning systems 2 automatic 12vDC bilge pumps Cockpit controls Engine alarm CO2 manual fire extinguishers Fresh water engine cooling system Racor fuel filter/water separator Racor 500 fuel filter/water separator Bronze raw water sea strainers Propane stove shut off valve Engine diesel fuel shut off valve 2 Vacuflush heads with "Y" valves and 20 gallon holding tank Hydraulic wheel steering
- Sails & rigging
- Cruise equipped Stainless steel wire standing rigging with Stalok fittings Main sail with out of mast roller furling 130% genoa roller furling Mizzen with out of mast roller furling Rainbow colored spinnaker Spinnaker pole Aluminum main mast stepped on keel Aluminum mizzen mast stepped on deck Mainsheet traveler 2 Lewmar #48 self tailing electric primary winches 2 Lewmar #48 regular 2 speed winches 2 Lewmar # 24 regular winches
- Brokers Comments
- EXODUS is a solid built boat that shows lots of character. The aft salon is unique to this specific boat. The cherry wood throughout the interior along with the teak planked sole are in excellent condition as is all the upholstrey. One of the most notorious owners that sailed a Sunward hull was Walter Cronkite. Oct 2008 survey valued EXODUS at over $200K and was rated at Above Average Condition. She spent the past several years in St. John and is now in Melbourne, Florida for showings. She's a Turn Key boat ready for the most discriminating blue water sailor.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Kevin Welsh / Edwards Yacht Sales / Mobile 321.693.1642