- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
PRICE JUST REDUCED BY $10,000- OWNER IS MOTIVATED! This is an excellent example of the popular First 32 model from Beneteau. The knowledgeable owner has continually upgraded this vessel over his 6 years of ownership, including new awlgrip 2 years ago. The interior is in excellent condition and the boat comes with a very satisfactory inventory of both navigation equipment and new sail wardrobe. "Dazzler" balances performance and cruising unlike most boats of the same size, and will soon arrive from St Maarten after sailing extensively in the Caribbean.
- Total Power: 20
- Fuel: 50 Gal S/S Fresh Water: 2 x 50 Gals S/S Holding: none
- This vessel accommodates six people with a two cabin layout. New brightwork and paint, including teak and holly floors are throughout the interior. Also new is the headliner and lighting system. The forward V berth has a double size mattress, shelves on the port and starboard side, and a hatch overhead. There is a double berth aft with vanity. The main cabin consists of two settees, one is fixed and the other folds out for sleeping. Also included are shelves on the port and starboard side, and a centerline teak dining table. 6' headroom Teak cabin sole Chart teak table with 12v panels and instrumentation with rudimentry 110v system Head with manual toilet, basin, shower, etc. Pressure water throughout the boat, including cockpit shower
- The galley has a two burner gas stove and stainless steel sink, 110v fridge, microwave, and an Alder barber 12v fridge which is in the process of being installed, but is not yet complete. For more details of the interior, please refer to the attached photos.
- Electronics & Electrical
- CD/radio and speakers Hand held VHF Bilge pump (and one manual) Raymarine 2000 Autopilot interfaced with a Furuno DGPS and Raymarine ST control unit in the cockpit Garmin GPS/Plotter with chips for US East Coast and Caribbean Raymarine depth, speed and temp with repeater in the cockpit Raymarine wind speed and direction (wired and installed with repeater in the cockpit Furuno radar 12v pressure water pump
- Additional Equipment
- Cruiseair drop in AC unit Six person soft bag liferaft (will need to be serviced prior to the next trip) 10' Caribe inflatable RIB with 9.9 hp 4 stroke Yamaha outboard motor Shade tree awning Flag pole and flags All the manuals on equipment and fittings Charts Pilot books Engine spares Additional blocks, shackles, rope, sheets, etc. Cockpit cushions, fenders and fender boards
- Deck and Hull
- The hull was re-sprayed with Awlgrip two years ago. The keel bolts and rudder bearings were replaced at the same time. All thru-hulls were checked and found to be in good order. Tiller steered 2 x Lewmar 44 primaries s/t 2 x Lewmar 40 ...halyard reef lines, etc. s/t 2 x spare Lewmar 40 Block and track mainsheet system 2 x Lewmar deck hatches 2 x 4 way jammers and 2 x 3 way jammers Port holes, windows, tracks, blocks, life-ring, etc. 2 x Danforth anchors (30 lb and 40 lb) with chain and warp Teak bright work and sealing recent
- Engine & Mechanical
- A Yanmar 20 HP with shaft saver, its own battery, oil discharge pump driving a folding 2 bladed prop (spare filters, gaskets, etc.)
- Sails & rigging
- 120% jib. Full baton Main with stack pack system. These sails have not as yet been used. 2 x Lewmar 44 primary self tailing 2 x Lewmar 40 halyard, reef lines self tailing 2 x Lewmar #40 winches: block and track main sheet system 2 Lewmar deck hatches: 2 x 4 way jammers 2 x 3 way jammers Double spreader mast head rig Hydraulic backstay adjuster Profurl jib furler
- Brokers Comments
- Many of the systems/equipment have been upgraded or replaced within the last two years. Dazzler is absolutely ready to go cruising now.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Click here to search for more Yachts! Financing available at 4.9% Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask for more details. Contact: KIRK MUTER @ (818)371-6499 cell, Fort Lauderdale Edwards Yacht Sales Email: Kirk@EdwardsYachtSales.com